PDA

View Full Version : Lower Front Lip and rear upper wing on Silver SiR- GFX Factory Parts..

JSIR
07-17-2003, 05:21 PM
There were a few guys waiting to see this lower lip on a silver SiR in one of the other posts of mine, so here is a link to two pics.

Here is the link to two pics of my car with the GFX front lower lip which I modified to fit over my stock factory fog lights. Rear upper wing is shown in the one pic as well. Red center caps were home made, don't ask where I got them.

http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b3268a126524

Civicvtec1ps
07-17-2003, 05:52 PM
looks sweet.
i gotta get it....
US taking too long...

JSIR
07-17-2003, 06:01 PM
well they arent the greatest quality pics I will see if I can get some better ones tomorrow. The front of the bumper is now lowered a bit over 1 inch, the sides of the bumper are lowered just over 2 inches on either side.

I don't know if its just me but after adding the rear spoiler and front lip the car feels more stable at highway speeds, even in heavy winds. They certainly are designed to reduce the amount of lift experienced by the vehicle, I think it seems to work from what I can tell.

Joey

Brettnyt
07-17-2003, 06:08 PM
Lookin good! Try to get some pics from different angles and all... looks pretty good from straight on tho...

JSIR
07-17-2003, 06:14 PM
the full size pics are much better for viewing, shutterfly has condensed them so you lose some detail. If anybody wants me to email them the full size they are better in detail. I will have to get closer shots if shutterfly does that with all their pics.

Joey

bigcase
07-18-2003, 01:21 PM
joey, could you keep us posted as to when this stuff may hit america? that would be fackin awesome. i want to do exactly what youve done with yours. were you able to order it from the dealer painted to spec? and lastly, around how much did you fork over for these goodies?
thanks
case

JSIR
07-18-2003, 03:54 PM
I have no idea when or even if these parts will hit the US market, I kinda think if they have not made it there yet then they may never. I doubt they have the supply right now to do the US.

Rough cost is about $350 US for either part. All parts of the kit are priced the same - 4 parts - rear upper wing, side skirts, front lower lip, and rear lower lip. If you get the whole kit there is a further price reduction by a little bit.

hth

Joey

IceD out N CALI
07-19-2003, 11:52 AM
nice pics. if u happen to snap a few more, dont hesitate to post those pics:)

cbecker333
07-19-2003, 02:11 PM
JSIR, I can host the pics, send 'em on over