PDA

View Full Version : Pics of the latest Cybernation EP turbo

turbotech
07-18-2003, 10:49 PM
This one was body a match

more pics at (http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/)

http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03021.JPG http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03029.JPG http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03014.JPG http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03015.JPG http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03016.JPG http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03017.JPG http://fluidideas.com/cms/images/ep/DSC03018.JPG

Civicvtec1ps
07-19-2003, 11:23 AM
man thats freaking sweet...

IceD out N CALI
07-19-2003, 11:39 AM
excellent

evilep3
07-19-2003, 04:31 PM
thats the most beautiful tuboed/intercolled engine i have ever seen.....awsome job man!!!!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p

evilep3
07-19-2003, 04:36 PM
have you run it for times, or done a dyno yet.... if so, i think i speak for everyone when i say id love to see them....;)

ssvr6
07-19-2003, 07:11 PM
Just look at my car for dyno numbers. I'll be at the track as soon as I can get my clutch installed and broken in.

http://www.fluidideas.com/cms/images/260whp03si.jpg

Steve

evilep3
07-20-2003, 09:38 AM
that is awsome.... that car is a beast.... i WANT the turbo real bad:D

03BlueEP3
07-21-2003, 06:17 PM
NICE!!!:D And you can keep the battery in the same spot. GOOD JOB!! :D

ssvr6
07-21-2003, 07:21 PM
I actually want to relocate my battery in the hatch and clean up the piping some. While I LOVE performance, I'd like to do a few shows as well and a cleaner look.

The colored pipes are good looking too!

Steve

BlackNRedSi
07-21-2003, 07:38 PM
I just dont know what to say...I am @ a loss of words..Now if i only had 5grand to blow on a turbo...I would! :(

03BlueEP3
07-21-2003, 07:51 PM
5g's??? The Cybernation EP kit is now priced at $3995. You get: Turbonetics T3/T4, Turbo Manifold, Turbo Piping, Intercooler, Blow Off Valve, Waste Gate, Intake Filter, All hoeses, fittings, lines, clamps, etc. ALSO you get Autometer A/F and Boost gauges, 550cc Injectors, Apexi - II S-AFC (the new model) and a very important built in 3 inch down pipe/test pipe. This kit come with EVERYTHING you need to install the kit!

02TafWhtSi
07-21-2003, 09:16 PM
OMG - looks so nice :p
They really do a nice job!

turbotech
07-21-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6
I actually want to relocate my battery in the hatch and clean up the piping some. While I LOVE performance, I'd like to do a few shows as well and a cleaner look.

The colored pipes are good looking too!

Steve

Hey Steve if you want your piping painted and glossed. I will hook you up.

CSMsi311
07-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by 03BlueEP3
550cc Injectors, Apexi - II S-AFC (the new model)

This is the reason I prefer Cybernation vs. SFP. I've had my experinces running stock injectors with high (dangerously high) fuel pressures. And with running larger injectors at stock fuel pressure. SFP uses stock injectors, but it isn't exactly a stock fuel system like they claim.

Kit looks great. Keep up the good work. What type of wastegate is it? details??

02SilverSiHB
07-22-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by CSMsi311

This is the reason I prefer Cybernation vs. SFP. I've had my experinces running stock injectors with high (dangerously high) fuel pressures. And with running larger injectors at stock fuel pressure. SFP uses stock injectors, but it isn't exactly a stock fuel system like they claim.

I agree with 100% I don't like running stock injectors on high fuel pressure, they will fail eventually.

ssvr6
07-22-2003, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by turbotech

Hey Steve if you want your piping painted and glossed. I will hook you up.

Lee, I'm calling you guys today about a new clutch anyway (Hopefully ACT). I need to get to the track, I'm dying here! :)

Steve

03BlueEP3
07-22-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by CSMsi311

I do not know much about the SFP kit so I can not comment. We use the bigger injectors so we can keep everything safe. We would rather have you running a little rich then lean out your motor and blow something.
Our kits come with a Turbonetics Wastegate.
If you have anymore questions just ask and me or Lee will be glad to answer them and help you.
-Thanks

BlackNRedSi
07-22-2003, 07:38 AM
5g's??? The Cybernation EP kit is now priced at $3995. You get: Turbonetics T3/T4, Turbo Manifold, Turbo Piping, Intercooler, Blow Off Valve, Waste Gate, Intake Filter, All hoeses, fittings, lines, clamps, etc. ALSO you get Autometer A/F and Boost gauges, 550cc Injectors, Apexi - II S-AFC (the new model) and a very important built in 3 inch down pipe/test pipe. This kit come with EVERYTHING you need to install the kit!

and then is it what maybe another 1grand or so for a pro to install it?

i would take it to you guys, but i am in PA you guys dont have shops round here right?

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

Eric

03BlueEP3
07-22-2003, 07:58 AM
Actually, we have a GOLD Si at the shop right now from PA getting boosted. We also have a 01-02 Coupe with a K20A swap from IL getting boosted also. If you want, take a week vacation to South Florida and while you are here you can get your Si Boosted.

esmith13
07-22-2003, 08:59 AM
If I wanted to take the week trip to FL, what would be the install/test/tune price on that $4000 turbo kit for the EP??

Oh, and would it be a week? If not, how many days, exactly?? (best guess)

Thanks,

Eric

03hatch
07-22-2003, 09:31 AM
god damn....its packed in there...blue is nice...even tho its hurting my eyes :cool:

IceD out N CALI
07-22-2003, 09:33 AM
Actually, we have a GOLD Si at the shop right now from PA getting boosted. We also have a 01-02 Coupe with a K20A swap from IL getting boosted also. If you want, take a week vacation to South Florida and while you are here you can get your Si Boosted.

if i ever go to florida in my ep, might just have to do that:cool: :p

ssvr6
07-22-2003, 09:45 AM
It's $750 for the install and tuning (including dyno runs) and it takes about 4 to 5 days. Just take a nice vacation here, drop it off, enjoy the beach, and then go home in boosted glory.

:)

Steve

BlackNRedSi
07-22-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by 03hatch
god damn....its packed in there...blue is nice...even tho its hurting my eyes :cool:

Like a MOFO, no room to lose a screwdriver in that engine bay...I thought our stock bay was clustered, throw all those other parts in there and damn you got NO room for anything!

Honda really packed alot of shyte into a small bag

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
07-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Hmmm....
I should be refinancing the house in August...
And i'm going to Orlando in September...
Maybe I'll DRIVE down there....
Hmmmm....

:D

03BlueEP3
07-22-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by esmith13
If I wanted to take the week trip to FL, what would be the install/test/tune price on that $4000 turbo kit for the EP??

Oh, and would it be a week? If not, how many days, exactly?? (best guess)

Thanks,

Eric

Install/Tune is going to be $750. That we can't work a deal on becasuse we have to pay out installers to install it and tune it. It you plan on driving down from another state we could TRY to work something out with the price of the kit. Also for out of state people we try to keep your down time to under a week once it our shop.
If you have anymore questions please ask!
-Thanks

Tnhatch03
07-22-2003, 09:51 PM
ok, this might be a dumb question....but its my first..lol...if u get a turbo would it be good or bad to buy tha hondata? and...what else could u do to make ur car go faster?

03BlueEP3
07-22-2003, 10:02 PM
You don't need hondata with turbo kit. We tune your car with a S-AFC and you don't need to mess with timing or anything else like that. Once you go boost the only thing you could really do to get your car faster would be upgrade pistons/rods/rings clutch/flywheel and the list could go on for a week. and then raise the boost. Nitrous on the intercooler will also get you more power without getting internals and stuff like that. Hope this helps.
Any more questions just ask!
-Mike

Tnhatch03
07-23-2003, 07:41 AM
that helps a lot...thanks. do u work for tha cybernation store in FL or u just know what ur talkin about? lol...

03BlueEP3
07-23-2003, 07:58 AM
I work for them and I know what I am talking about :D ;)

teamKAOS Si
07-23-2003, 11:29 PM
I am very intersted in the kit and i was just wondering what psi u dyno'd it at?

chubbychu
07-24-2003, 12:27 AM
How much for everything shipped to my door? lol....alll the way in cali...just wondering! i dont really have 500 much less 5g's

ssvr6
07-24-2003, 04:55 AM
7.5 psi and about $150 for shipping (guess).

Steve

03BlueEP3
07-24-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by plainol2k2si
How much for everything shipped to my door? lol....alll the way in cali...just wondering! i dont really have 500 much less 5g's
Shipping ranges from $150-$200. We send the turbo kits in a HEAVILY padded box via UPS ground. It usually takes about a week to 2 weeks depending on where you live.

XLR8B4U
07-24-2003, 09:26 AM

Info and CEL question:

That is "Surf Si" < the GOLD from PA> on here and he lives less than 10 Cybernation minutes away from my house. 20 if in my car :D .. We stopped and chatted the other week and I can NOT wait to have a ride next week! If you are reading this man... hit me up when you get back!! Have a safe trip back and watch out in VA they will burn you for speeding!

If his install / tune goes well I may seriously have to take a road trip. My biggest concern is how NOT to get the CEL that Steve is getting. Anyone know if he got past it and how?

Craig

BlackNRedSi
07-24-2003, 09:41 AM
I am just worried cause this is going to void any warrenty on the car....@ the time i bought the car i got the extended warrenty, so.... yea

XLR8B4U
07-24-2003, 12:04 PM
For those that are worried about warranty:

The only part of your warranty that will be void are parts that would be directly related to a failure caused by the installation or use of this system. In plain english... if your power window goes, you are still covered for the full term of your stock warranty.

For your extended warranty contract:

You will need to read the provisions in your extended warranty contract. These are usually not that difficult to read and most of the time just echo what the mfg warranty already states. Few people realize that you can sell your extended warranty back at a pro-rated cost. If you decide to do this you will need to contact your dealer for instruction. I traded my Ford <pos> Contour in on my Civic and went to my dealer and cashed in on my exteded warranty AFTER the trade. I had to bring in my mileage statement and I got a check for 500.00! Take the 500.00 or whatever YOU get and put it in savings for IN CASE money set aside for repairs.. !

esmith13
07-24-2003, 01:09 PM
I had gotten the impression Steve's CEL light was because he was driving around before it got tuned and hadn't been back since...

Was that not the case???

Eric

XLR8B4U
07-24-2003, 01:23 PM
Perhaps I was concerned for no reason. Steve can you let us know what the story was and status is please? PS Thanks for answering the million questions I am sure you get.:)

ssvr6
07-24-2003, 03:01 PM
The CEL was because Cybernation didn't really get the time they needed to tune my car as much as they normally do. I needed it back and hold ups earlier in the week delayed my car. (No fault of theirs.)

Since all cars are different and driving styles as well, tuning is a little difficult to "standardize". I don't drive with AC 90% of the time (the speeding wind is good enough). When I do, it effects the fueling. So, the car is running a little rich to compensate for that right now. I throw a CEL every once in a while but it's becuase I'm tuning it as I drive and that's hard to do when I'm supposed to be watching the road.

The car is going back to Cybernation for a new clutch and a few other goodies at that time the final tuning will be done as well as the long needed lesson that I need in order to tune my car on the fly.

Again, the CEL doesn't cause problems, it's just a "rich condition" light.

Steve

esmith13
07-28-2003, 09:13 AM
Thanks Steve!

Dude, I SOOOO want this kit!!! :p :p

All of you who have it are lucky bastards!!!

Any1 got about 5k I can borrow?? :angel:

Eric

surfsi
07-31-2003, 01:48 PM
The wastegate is a turbonetics and the injectors are in my eyes a must! When cybernation was tuning mine they tryed 440s and the Ep. w/turbo was asking for more, and so it was done-550s and the car thanked them. I was there when that blue SIR was and the pics do it no justice + it had a jdm typeR kit on it and mugen this and jdm that, it was sick!

surfsi
07-31-2003, 01:54 PM
Hey esmith I'm meeting with Craig on tuesday right by your meet spot, your welcome to come along & see th results of this kit,and I'm sure you'll find a way to fund this awesome display of power.

XLR8B4U
07-31-2003, 01:54 PM
TELL US YOU GOT PICS OF IT THEN because all of the pics are too close and you can not see the car or did I miss something?

EPHatchgirl
07-31-2003, 02:04 PM
Hey SURFSI... I am planning a Florida vacation next spring... is there any time I could meet up with you to check this kit out???

surfsi
07-31-2003, 02:07 PM
I didn't, and what you are missing is pics w/ the kit fully installed. Lee if you read this, you hopefully got pics of the finished product -seeing how your guys did the custom blue piping and installed the body kit, grinds and all! The car was flawless and once again the CN crew is owed all the credit, these guys actually care for ones needs.