PDA

View Full Version : Answers Please

TripleJ02
07-19-2003, 02:56 PM
I got this site from another EP owner. Im fairly new to this site so hear me out. Got quite a bit to say :confused:

First= I got my 02 si in July of 02. (18k miles already)
Ive put in a SRI Injen intake (weather in CT kills the cai i already know some people with complaints here.)
Neuspeed Short Shifter ordered and OTW.
I was planning on ordering borla headers and exhaust then doctoring up a few visuals and then onto hondata.
I was wonderin if im doing things ass backwards and would like to get a little feedback from some of you guys on that.

Im not making a rice car. i dont wanna make any drastic changes (ie bodykit). And i was thinking of not dropping and changing the rims cause i dont want my car to ride hard. Ive had that problem before. Was looking to just juice up the engine a bit and give it a good sound. Or is suspension that much more important?

Second= i also have been gettin screwed at the honda dealer lately. I been grindin into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear when tryin to change gears fast (yea its my fault im sure) but isnt that under warranty? When i took it to the dealer they said they couldnt replicate the problem. Generally i know what can be wrong with a car cause i work at a car parts store, and if i dont know whats wrong theirs def people there who do. Its got to be the synchros, can you request that the dealer check them out or do they need to "replicate" the problem for them to fix my damn car.

BTW my car came missing 4 bumper clips (warped my rear bumper ) :'(
Theirs a bump in the molding around my windshield.
Shifter spins (same old ehh)

Thanks for any help ya guys give me
:D

skooba
07-19-2003, 04:02 PM
i cant really help you on anything except that on this board im pretty sure that we have concluded if you are grinding into 2nd then you need to learn to drive properly :D

Whoisray
07-19-2003, 04:22 PM
I agree with everything on the first. :D

I got injen sri too and Im looking at borla's header's and exhuast. They look great and from the vid, I like the sound also. If you do get it, let me know when and where so maybe we can order them together at a discount?..

ALCT
07-19-2003, 09:54 PM
"I got this site from another EP owner. Im fairly new to this site so hear me out. Got quite a bit to say "
Hi, remember me?
:D welcome to the site.