PDA

View Full Version : That big honda emblem in the front is removable!

i-WERKS
08-26-2002, 06:25 AM
I'm not too sure but If you look closely at it, you can see that it's not molded on but instead it's somehow attached by either clips or screws. I think if you remove the grill, you'll be able to see how it's attached. I don't have enough time to do it. Has anyone else tried?

SBC31
08-26-2002, 06:49 AM
This has been done before, use the search engine to find out how.

i-WERKS
08-26-2002, 06:50 AM
cool thanks

JSIR
09-08-2002, 04:16 PM
I pulled mine off and attached one of those red "H" plaques on the grille. It was very easy to do. I would have left it empty but there is a flat panel behind the stock H so I re-attached a red H wich was much smaller and better looking IMO. I really wanted to attach the red H on the front hood but I needed to cover the flat panel that existed once the stock H was removed. I wish Honda didn't do that with the grille. When you hear people refer to the new Civic as a minivan look-a-like, I think the big ass front H leads to that impression as the minivans have a huge H as well, so I decided to pull it off. If you want a picture let me know I can e-mail it to you, or look up and search one of my posts on it which included a link to the pictures.

richardmulhern
09-10-2002, 08:57 AM
I think most cars have it this way. I have a 98 Mustang Cobra and I replaced the front ford emblem with a cobra emblem in like 2 minutes.