PDA

View Full Version : attn:JSIR

JackHerer
08-26-2002, 07:48 AM
where in toronto did you get your custom midpipe? what size did you get?

SmoothOperator
08-28-2002, 01:21 PM
JSIR's recovering from surgery so you might not see him around too much for a little while. I believe he got it crush bent locally (in London ontario) at 2.25".
He did mention a place in Toronto that does custom Mandrell bent exhausts though. Do a search or something...I can't recall the name of the place.

00sir
08-28-2002, 02:30 PM
Please give him our best if you speak to him...

Surgery, wow... I hope it was necessary...

Well again, give him a get well pat on the back from texas...

I guess that means some good friends will have to shine up the

si for him until he gets better...

Take Care!

SmoothOperator
08-28-2002, 02:38 PM
Hey jack...I found the thread where JSIR discussed the midpipe. Here's the web address of the place that does custom work in Toronto. www.hotrodscotts.com

JackHerer
08-29-2002, 08:01 AM
thanks

JSIR
08-29-2002, 11:03 AM
hey thanks for the kind words guys, this is the first time in one week that I have been able to sit up out of bed, sucks, but I am getting better. Hopefully one more week to go max. before I get back to normal. Thanks for helping Jack out Rob. good work.

yeah I put on a cheap crush bent mid pipe just to see if I would like the sound (no resonator) before I spent money on a good exhaust or pipe. Seeing as I love it, I am going to get a nicer pipe made by Hot Rod Scotts in TO when I get a chance, using mandrel bent piping. I am thinking 2 inch or 2.25 piping not sure yet till I go see them in person. Right now I have 2.25 crush bent pipe, it necks down to 2 inches in the bends.
If anyone goes to see these guys let me know how you make out, they seem to be very good from talking to Scott and I was referred to them from a friend, but I have not been able to go and see them.

SmoothOperator
08-29-2002, 12:58 PM
Just trying to help out Joey!
BTW, I just ordered my MBRP exhaust today, and I could probably use a hand putting it on :D This'll be the first time I've ever done this so you can point (and laugh) while you tell me what to do! lol
Glad to hear you're sitting up again!!!