PDA

View Full Version : tire wear

mikal
07-23-2003, 12:11 PM
i have a 02 civic si wit stock springs.....i jus recently purchsed a dropzone kit...i plan on droppin my car 2.0" for the summer and rasing it back to stock height for the winter.....do i need to purchase a aligment kit for my car(camber kit)...some people tell me not to.....if not will a simple aligment do once a yr or do i have to do it everytime i drop and rase my car....?

Cone Killer
07-23-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by mikal
i have a 02 civic si wit stock springs.....i jus recently purchsed a dropzone kit...i plan on droppin my car 2.0" for the summer and rasing it back to stock height for the winter.....do i need to purchase a aligment kit for my car(camber kit)...some people tell me not to.....if not will a simple aligment do once a yr or do i have to do it everytime i drop and rase my car....?

Every time you change ride height, the camber and toe change. So if you want to go back to stock camber and toe then you need the camber kits. If you want the camber, then you don't need the kits, but you may need to check the front toe settings.