PDA

View Full Version : Evil bastards

Endersi2
07-24-2003, 12:46 AM
Damn hooligans... Well anyway I got up one morning not too long ago after a long nights sleep after a bit too much fun. I walked outside to get the newspaper, and something catches my attention, sparkling glass in sun on the asphault. Some bastard hooligans went around breaking windows and the not only broke the rear window on my ep, but cracked the wind shield wiper and plastic behind it and glass jammed my lock. I was so unbelievably pissed. After I calmed down I went to the dealer for an estimate, thank god for insurance is all I have to say. On the way to the dealer I drove around me neighborhood and all I see are auto glass vans. These idiots not only got my ep, but an s2000, rsx, and a brand new bmw m3. In the scheme things I was relieved because in all of those cars, every single window was broken out. I got fortunate with just the back window. Oh well, people in this world...:'(

Suk02Si
07-24-2003, 12:51 AM
:mad:

No words can describe how pissed I would've been.

Sorry about your luck man:(

phatfreeza
07-24-2003, 12:51 AM
sorry to hear about that! at least they didn't do anything else!

people like that make me :'(

BlairSpeed
07-24-2003, 10:48 AM
sounds like a bunch of bored kids with nothing better to do at night. so frustrating....sorry.:(

Whoisray
07-24-2003, 11:50 AM
Sorry dude. Fking assholes. Do you have an alarm?

DynaSpeed
07-24-2003, 11:56 AM
These idiots not only got my ep, but an s2000, rsx, and a brand new bmw m3.

People on your street pay a lot for their cars, but not for garages?

IceD out N CALI
07-24-2003, 11:59 AM
what a pisser, sounds like a bunch of dic*heads

TheMutt
07-24-2003, 01:50 PM
We should start putting garages in our mod lists. Sucks man, but did they only get the imports???

StrangeShadow
07-24-2003, 02:19 PM
crappy man, and I felt bad when they egged my car w/everyone elses on the block, sorry to hear about it.

03hatch
07-24-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by TheMutt
We should start putting garages in our mod lists. Sucks man, but did they only get the imports???

people be hatin on imports :D

maybe we should do the same :confused: :p

Endersi2
07-24-2003, 04:45 PM
Yeah normally I park off the street but that night I didnt cuz I had company over. Unfortunately I dont have an alarm, its on my list after some bolt ons. I wish I had an alarm cuz I would have woken up and caught their asses.

k20ASi
07-24-2003, 06:22 PM
sorry to hear that but you might try going to the owners of theis cars and see if they sall any thing. or park together with a camera on all your cars. so if they come back you can beat the hell out of them:D and then make them pay for it.