- Turbonetics T3/T4 Turbo
- Cybernation Turbo Manifold
- Cybernation Turbo/Intercooler Piping
- Spearco Intercooler
- Turbonetics Blow off Valve
- Turbonetics Wastegate
- Cybernation 3" Downpipe
- Cybernation Chromolly Rods
- Cybernation Design Pistons (made by Wisco 9:1)
- Exedy Stage 4 Clutch
- Cybernation 8.5lbs Flywheel
- 550cc Injectors
- Cybernation Black Magic
- APEXi S-AFC II w/ Knock Detection and Dual Map Settings
**Dual Map Setting allows the user to boost 10psi TUNED every day and then at the push of a button go to 20psi TUNED.

My car will soon be going in to get beefed up. This will be the FIRST EP3 with a Stage II turbo kit. I will be working them for about the next month or so getting everything tuned and running and all the kinks worked out befor the final numbers will be realsed on the car. I am very excited about this project. I have been working with Cybernation on this project for a while now and we are ready to attack it. I will keep everyone posted on how my car is doing. Final numbers will be releasd as soon as I am able to take m car home with me. As stated above we will be trying to push out about 350whp @ 20psi. Again I am very excited about this project and will share more details with you guys and they come.
-Thanks
Mike

ssvr6
07-24-2003, 03:42 PM
Dammit! I wanted to be first! ;)

Congrats

Steve

Mad02Si
07-24-2003, 04:28 PM
Wow cant wait to see that project completed. I talked to my girl yesterday about taking a trip down there next year, so I can get my car boosted, I felt that we could make a week out of it at the beach or whatever, she doesn't like driving but after I told her I would be footing the hotels bill and shit she became down. So hopefully I will get to meet some of you guys and check out the rides before I take the plunge..

03BlueEP3
07-24-2003, 05:59 PM
The shop it self is 5min from the beach. It would be a great trip down. Also maybe while you are here you can get your's boosted!!

TezGari
07-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Kool i hear a FL meet comming up soon.......;)

ssvr6
07-24-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by trinispeed

We just had one, where were you?

Steve

TezGari
07-24-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ssvr6

We just had one, where were you?

Steve

NO!!! Sorry, im just sorry, i didnt know about it, probally because of my crazy school work....TO many hard classes...But i will make time for the next meet, i wana see you guys....Me and my bro will come....;)

03BlueEP3
07-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by trinispeed

Once my EP is done we will try to have a K-Series Dyno Day at Cybernation!

02SilverSiHB
07-25-2003, 04:30 AM
damn, that's awsome. I take it the stage 4 clutch comes with the pressure plate also? How much is this going to kill me :D

EP33
07-26-2003, 09:23 AM
How much is all of that going to cost? Your ride will be a necksnapper. Put a sign on you dash that says

"Place your head on the headrest to avoid neck injury"
:eek:

03BlueEP3
07-26-2003, 09:56 AM
Retail Stage II is $4995 + $1950 install/tune.
Install is a bit high because we have to drop the motor rip it apart and install the Pistons & Rods. If you want the clutch/flywheel its $1000 more installed with the Stage 4 clutch and 8.5lb Flywheel.

03BlueEP3
07-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by EP33
Your ride will be a necksnapper. Put a sign on you dash that says

"Place your head on the headrest to avoid neck injury"
:eek:

Thats why I got Sparco Seats and Sparco 4pt. Harness :D

EP33
07-26-2003, 10:04 AM
That seems reasonable (to me) for what you're getting.

I'm gonna have to drive to a FL meet. All you foos getting your turbos & shi* (swigging hateraid)

:D

Another reason to LEAVE California, I would have to have a spare A3 to install in order to get a smog check done:'(
damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamnda mndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamn damndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamndamnda mndamn:mad:

03BlueEP3
07-26-2003, 01:53 PM
The good thing about Florida is there is no emmisons so we don't have to worry about smog testing or anything.

Tnhatch03
07-27-2003, 07:45 AM
ok, i read in another post that if u drive down there that u might be able to reduce tha cost of tha turbo...am i right or was i seein things? if so, i live in Tn and would like to know how long it would take? and i know that my boy has a turbo and he was changin his oil like every 500 miles. so what kinda maintinance would u have to do to keep it runnin smooth and problem free? andddd....thats all tha questions i have for now. im tryin to get info before i do this. good job on ur stage 2...i guess ima have to look into tha stage 3 since u beat me to it...lol

HondaMan
07-27-2003, 09:43 AM
Very nice...I think this will be the first Stage 2 Turbo EP Mod here.

03BlueEP3
07-27-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Tnhatch03
ok, i read in another post that if u drive down there that u might be able to reduce tha cost of tha turbo...am i right or was i seein things? if so, i live in Tn and would like to know how long it would take? and i know that my boy has a turbo and he was changin his oil like every 500 miles. so what kinda maintinance would u have to do to keep it runnin smooth and problem free? andddd....thats all tha questions i have for now. im tryin to get info before i do this. good job on ur stage 2...i guess ima have to look into tha stage 3 since u beat me to it...lol

1) If you dive down we can TRY to work out a deal on the price for the turbo. Install/Tune HAS to be that price because we have to pay the mechanics.
2) If you drive down 9 times out of 10 if you come in on a Monday we will have you out by Saturday. No gaurentees but that is what we shoot for, for the people who have to drive down. We usually don't have a problem doing that.
3) Every 500miles is a little extreme. It also depends on how much boost you are pushing. If you are running stage 1 at 8psi. You can change your oil like 2000-1500 miles depending on your driving style. Stage 2 is like 1000-1500 depending on your driving style. The only thing you have to remember is NOT to shut down the car right away after it has been running for a while at HIGH RMP and HIGH BOOST. You have to let the oil cycle though the turbo so it dosent clog the turbo. (That is what turbo timmers are for)
Hope this helps any more questions just shoot.

Tnhatch03
07-27-2003, 05:12 PM
would i have to purchase any additional parts besides tha setup that u install? if tha questions r gettin on ur nerves i apologize..lol. im just tryin to see tha whole thing before i do anything. how far in advance do u have to know before u install it? and could u guys do it in december cuz that is when i am off of work and i am through w/ college that semester. thanks

03BlueEP3
07-27-2003, 08:39 PM
would i have to purchase any additional parts besides tha setup that u install? if tha questions r gettin on ur nerves i apologize..lol. im just tryin to see tha whole thing before i do anything. how far in advance do u have to know before u install it? and could u guys do it in december cuz that is when i am off of work and i am through w/ college that semester. thanks

Don't worry about the questions that is what we are here for.

You don't need ANYTING. Our kits come with EVERYTHING you need to get you going. The only thing you might want to get would be a Turbo Timmer and Boost Controller. Other then that our kits come with EVERYTHING even the APEXi S-AFC and Autometer A/F and Boost Gauge. We would need like a week or two advance notice depending on what kit you wanted. Stage 1 a week notice would be good. Stage 2, 2 weeks notice so we can order the Pistons and Rods. We can install the kit when ever you are ready, now or December you let us know.

Tnhatch03
07-29-2003, 09:30 PM
thats awesome...soooo...tha kit will cost 5000 and install 2000. i would like to know how much less tha kit would cost if i drove down there. cuz im tryin to get my money situated so i know i will have enough before i go down there. cuz ya know, im not tryin to go down there w/ less than what im suppose to have....lol...id hate to walk home. thanks

03BlueEP3
07-30-2003, 08:51 AM
thats awesome...soooo...tha kit will cost 5000 and install 2000. i would like to know how much less tha kit would cost if i drove down there. cuz im tryin to get my money situated so i know i will have enough before i go down there. cuz ya know, im not tryin to go down there w/ less than what im suppose to have....lol...id hate to walk home. thanks

You will have to call the shop (954-523-8483) and speak with one of us about. I would just prepare your self with 7g's so you have some room. Im not promising we will lower the price, but we TRY to work things out with out-of-state people who drive down.
-Thanks
Mike

esmith13
07-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Would there be any usefulness in getting a Boost Controller for a Stage I turbo???

Could someone put that in and drive daily with like 3-4 lbs of boost and switch it up to 7.5 for racing and program the s-afc with dual maps???

Or is that not possible with a stage I or is it pointless to try and run less than the 7.5 lbs of boost????

My train of thought is getting a longer life outta the car by running lower boost reguraly and crankin it up to 7.5 when needed ;)

Thoughts??

Eric

03BlueEP3
07-30-2003, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by esmith13
Would there be any usefulness in getting a Boost Controller for a Stage I turbo???

Could someone put that in and drive daily with like 3-4 lbs of boost and switch it up to 7.5 for racing and program the s-afc with dual maps???

Or is that not possible with a stage I or is it pointless to try and run less than the 7.5 lbs of boost????

My train of thought is getting a longer life outta the car by running lower boost reguraly and crankin it up to 7.5 when needed ;)

Thoughts??

Eric

You can do that for stage one. If you only wanna boost 3-4lbs daily and then every now and then boost 7.5 thats cool. We can tune the S-AFC II to do that. One map will be for 4lbs and the other map will be for 7.5lbs. You would still need the boost controller to change the boost to 4 and 7.5 but all you would have to do is push a buttom to go to the different maps.

Tnhatch03
07-30-2003, 09:49 PM
holy toliedo....lol...well...3 more g's and im on my way...ill give u guys a call.

Civicvtec1ps
07-30-2003, 10:08 PM
sweet deal.
cant wait to see some nice numbers