PDA

View Full Version : questions

dj addicted
07-24-2003, 07:18 PM
which would be best?? The greddy turbo kit(soon to be out) Cybernation's kit, or the rev hard kit??

SF-SI-02
07-24-2003, 07:37 PM
Well GR sounds very upgrade-able meaning you can start the cheapest and build up. Bybernation is sweet, and if anyone talks shit about it a certain mod will come down on you and tell you why you are wrong, though I think he may be right, the cybernation kit looks sick and to back it up, they have always been the most responsive on the site, addressing ANY and ALL questions. Revhard sounds like a 2nd best to cyber, I think a lot has to do with how much cash you have upfront and whether you can afford the cybernation kit. The rev-hard is also a bit shady for me because I see it on sale @ e-bay and the person selling didn't seem to keen on answering questions. My response is based on reading every boost thread on the site for god only knows how long. The problem is no one seems to have driven 2 kits, so each promotes his own, but from what it sounds like on the outside firm reputation, support and the like, can't beat cybernation, not to mention the redunkulous whp!