PDA

View Full Version : i like si drivers

EGadvanBOI
07-26-2003, 04:29 PM
i give big up's to the new si hatchback drivers, u guys arent cocky bitches, all the other hatchback drivers think there the ish...im not bagging on the other hb drivers thats cause im one of them (as you can tell from my name)but you guy rep ,peace out to all my fellow hatch driverz!!!!:D

redronin22
07-26-2003, 04:48 PM
i gotta agree with you man. people with a 10 YEAR OLD RIDE and a motor swap think they are gods gift to motordom. Jeeze, they go buy a $2000 used car drop 3000-4000 in the engine swap n what do they have? a 10 year old car with a nice motor.

But yet they have the nerve to clown the eps rsx etc citing: "i can smoke u"

well no crap, if i had swapped out my ride with a k20a2 motor that didnt start its life in there id smoke u too!

that and i hate how they look down on I-vtec without enjoying the pleasures of somethinbg they lack: low end grunt.

end rant

i enjoying driving a limited run slightly hated car though. makes it kinda fun not being the ef, ek, eg on every corner

EGadvanBOI
07-26-2003, 04:56 PM
every hatch will have its day my eg hatch is all ova the place!!! but in another 10 years u'll be saying the same thing im saying" there all over the fuk'n place" lol :mad:

redronin22
07-26-2003, 05:10 PM
i doubt it. most eps are unsold n the ones that are arent plentiful to begin with. i think 15000 were ordered for 02 and less than that were here for 03-04. i doubt there will be 40k eps ever in the US. its just unpopular. which is a god thing for me. hehe but a bad thing for parts =-(

EGadvanBOI
07-26-2003, 05:14 PM
yea see i didnt know how many they were going to issue to the u.s,but yeah finding parts for ur shat will be hard ass hell

redronin22
07-26-2003, 05:16 PM
yea when i got into a wreck n needed parts i was on back order for 2 weeks. suk02 was on back order like a month. its gonna suck but thats the price we must pay for exclusiveness i suppose.
Good for Us eps though that the rsx-s is plentyful so we can milk most parts off of them hehe.

ep pilot
07-26-2003, 07:13 PM
I love the exclusiveness of owning my Si hatch, but I fear finding parts in the distant future will be a chore. I would say in contrast five to ten years from now an EP (SI) sighting will be as rare as seeing an SVX Subaru or 3rd gen Mazda RX-7 perhaps only slightly more EP (Si's) will ever be produced than the aforementioned sport cars.

The good news is that the K20 & K24 are used in nearly every (Honda) platform on the market today, our car shares most of it's chassis parts with the EM coupe & DC5 (RSX) among others as well such as the Element, CR-V, Civic Sedan etc..... So I am really not too worried;)

-Ryan

EP3_DC5
07-26-2003, 07:41 PM
I have beaten every hatch with a swap I had raced. I raced a B18C EK before I had Hondata and walked away from him, B16 CRX, walked..... a B18C EG hatch, and walked him hard on the highway. I haven't raced any since I got Hondata.
I have only had one race in the EP against my friend's DC2 LS Integra non Vtec with exhaust......and that's about it for engine mods. It moved away from it steadily, but not rapidly..... hehe

ghettoprettie
07-26-2003, 07:44 PM
u guys are so rite...i saw this hot EXOTIC mid20 yr old gurlie in a black Si...she gave me the thumbs up... *sigh*

beautiful

:cool:

IceD out N CALI
07-26-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by redronin22
i doubt it. most eps are unsold n the ones that are arent plentiful to begin with. i think 15000 were ordered for 02 and less than that were here for 03-04. i doubt there will be 40k eps ever in the US. its just unpopular. which is a god thing for me. hehe but a bad thing for parts =-(

i agree the ep is very unpopular. cant even sell 02s and its well into the 03 model year:(

Tenacious G
07-27-2003, 08:44 PM
yeah, the exclusivity of the EP is a double-edged sword. it's nice to have a unique car that not everyone and their mom drives.

but the limited availabilty of aftermarket products is frustrating.

and, yes, ephatch is by far one of the best boards out there. it's great how a majority of our members are here for constructive discussions about cars and other topics. not like some other boards where it's all flame wars or ricers talking about the latest APC product they got or how slammed their car is.

phatfreeza
07-28-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G

and, yes, ephatch is by far one of the best boards out there. it's great how a majority of our members are here for constructive discussions about cars and other topics. not like some other boards where it's all flame wars or ricers talking about the latest APC product they got or how slammed their car is.

i was surprised about the demographics of ephatch. when i first got my si, i thought...oh ... si teenage drivers only...older people won't like this car...blah blah...then i hop on this website...and i find out drivers of all ages and races drive this car...AND fix it up! it's very cool because when someone asks a question, the responses are going to be coming from many different people with different perspectives...and i like that! two thumbs up for ephatch! :*

oops i went off topic...yes i like si drivers too! prolly cuz i'm one...but i know a couple of si drivers and they are pretty cool!

pLopSI
07-28-2003, 07:22 AM
We love our EPs, we love fellow EP fanatics, and we love u also, EGadvan. :D

02TafWhtSi
07-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Funny you should bring this up. I alays give a thumbs up to other drivers when I like their cars and today was no exception. Going out to the store and what pulls up beside me but a black EVO. I gave him a thumbs up with a big grin and he just looks at me like I have 4 heads. I mean gimme a break, I'm complimenting your car - the least you could do is say thanks or wave or something...I guess they're used to acting tough all the time or something :o
But other EP drivers always give me a honk or a wave, etc... ;)

hondafiend02
07-28-2003, 09:59 PM
ep's are tha shyt just remember that everyone is different so ther are coo people with eg's and like ep's and also ther are dicks who drive ep's trust me some of them are on this site-----EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT DONT JUDGE PURELY ON A CAR!

ill rock out the ep forever i dont care if i get hated on all the time!

hondafiend02
07-28-2003, 10:11 PM
i do agree though its the ones with the motor swaps that get on my nerves though they are somewhat simliar to mustangs owners(nothin can beat them lol);)

redronin22
07-28-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by hondafiend02
ep's are tha shyt just remember that everyone is different so ther are coo people with eg's and like ep's and also ther are dicks who drive ep's trust me some of them are on this site-----EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT DONT JUDGE PURELY ON A CAR!

ill rock out the ep forever i dont care if i get hated on all the time!

yea wat he said...