PDA

View Full Version : anyone know of a axel back exhaust?

styllinep3
07-27-2003, 08:21 AM
i did a search and didnt come up with much. i need to find a axel back for our car. right now i have 2.5 in crushed pipe with no resonator and stock exhaust. I HATE IT. i need to get rid of it . i cant take it anymore. it acatually takes away frome the car on the low end. when i did it last sept. i didnt know anybetter and was to impatient to wait till i had money for a cat back. right now im out of work from a car accident and dont have money for a full catback. so i figure ill just put the stock mid section back on and a axel back. then ill just get a mid section down the road. i need some back compression back. cause its just dead till like 3 grand. and thats with cai and header. so i was just wondering if anyone knew of a good brand name axel back and where to get it . cause i searched everywhere i know of and all they have is cat backs , or they just wont sell the axel back. not one of those cheap ebay muffler tech ones please.

thanks
gabe

Civicvtec1ps
07-27-2003, 08:34 AM
only one i can think of is ebay axle back.
how about spoon rear section?

styllinep3
07-27-2003, 08:46 AM
yeah spoon works . know where to get it by chance. where can i buy it .

thanks

Civicvtec1ps
07-27-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by gabesilver02si
yeah spoon works . know where to get it by chance. where can i buy it .

thanks
i will try to find it. i forgot where..
frekaing spoon rear section costs much as catback though:(

TrippZ
07-27-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
only one i can think of is ebay axle back.
how about spoon rear section?

uhhhh

what ebay axle back are oyu talking about?

kcx23
07-27-2003, 12:37 PM
just get the apexi N1 universal and save $.

Civicvtec1ps
07-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by TrippZ

uhhhh

what ebay axle back are oyu talking about?
theres seller(i think mufflertech) that sells rear section exhaust for our ep3.
along with catback .
no auction now. i will put it up. once i find them

styllinep3
07-27-2003, 12:54 PM
hey thanks guys . is that apexi n1 a axel back or just the muffler. if it is a axel back anyone no where to get one

Civicvtec1ps
07-27-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by gabesilver02si
hey thanks guys . is that apexi n1 a axel back or just the muffler. if it is a axel back anyone no where to get one
its only muffler.
you need to get it done by muffler shop to get welded on your stock piiping

Jodster
07-27-2003, 12:57 PM
Check out this Catback (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2425325521&category=33630)

The buy now is not that much.

trabadoo22
07-27-2003, 05:00 PM
That is the magnaflow system that I have. It is very nice. I know a few others on this forum have it as well and are happy with it. If that is within your budget I deffinitly recommend it. If you are uncomfortable buying from ebay I got mine from hottexhaust.com for $322 shipped 3 day fed ex. They are very nice to deal with.