PDA

View Full Version : Tenzo intakes

abstrack
07-27-2003, 10:26 AM
does anyone know anything about em, quality, sound and reliability wise. reason for asking is i went to the shop to order my injen intake and the guy tried to change my mind by telling me to get a tenzo one. He even said he'd sell it to me for 80 bucks. I didnt get to place my order cuz i wanted to get some opinions from the board.

thnx.

redronin22
07-27-2003, 09:03 PM
Get the Injen man. At least you KNOW its dyno proven an many of us have it. I always associated Tenzo with slighlty better than apc quality. I can be wrong. But IMO only get the best shizzit for your engine why waste money? Do it right the first time.

EP3_DC5
07-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by abstrack
does anyone know anything about em, quality, sound and reliability wise. reason for asking is i went to the shop to order my injen intake and the guy tried to change my mind by telling me to get a tenzo one. He even said he'd sell it to me for 80 bucks. I didnt get to place my order cuz i wanted to get some opinions from the board.

thnx.

Tenzo = garbage

Makross
07-27-2003, 09:32 PM
Tenzo is like APC:eek:

abstrack
07-27-2003, 09:38 PM
wow i never knew tenzo's rep was like this... well ok thnx for the comments... ima get the injen now :) ;)