PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

audomatik
07-28-2003, 06:41 AM
Okay, so my roof has a ding it from a stupid kid wit a golf ball. It's right behind the antenna near the edge of the roof. I was quoted to get it fixed for $390 and two days of not having my car. I was thinking lastnight... should I take the money from the kids mom and get XM and just cover the dent with the XM antenna? It seriously is directly behind the radio antenna so it wouldn't look bad to have the xm antenna there too. Or should I get the dent fixed?
Decisions Decisions

kenis138
07-28-2003, 07:15 AM
take the $$ and get XM!!

Civicvtec1ps
07-28-2003, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by kenis138
take the $$ and get XM!!
word

JLannoo
07-28-2003, 09:08 AM
That either is one hell of a dent or the place that did the estimate was trying to rip you...of course if you take the money that works to your advantage. ;)

Take the Money and if there is no paint damage see if Dent wizards can fix it. Then you might be able to have it fixed and get XM.

BlackNRedSi
07-28-2003, 10:05 AM
XM XM XM! :)

But no honestly, if it didnt chip anything, and u think the XM can cover it up do it up...

I got that 'Dent Wiz' to take a ding off the side of my car...It didnt do shyte but take the wax off the car....

if you want my dent wiz you can have it, for free, just PM me ill send it out to you....i have no use for it....

EPHatchgirl
07-28-2003, 10:48 AM
I got XM, and my antenna is RIGHT behind the stock antenna, looks good there, and if it will cover it, you should DEFINITELY go for it. I LOVE my XM radio.

blackyEP3
07-28-2003, 12:09 PM
what is a XM antanna??

I need a dent wizard!! Where can I get one??

civic hatch boi
07-28-2003, 12:25 PM
just get money from the kids mom.. slap the kid.. then just keep the dent. use the $ on something else.

audomatik
07-28-2003, 12:31 PM
thanks for the ideas... the reason the estimate was so expensive, was because i took it to my honda dealer and they said they'd have to pull the dent and then re-spray the whole roof... hahaha i was like okay plus i'd be with out my car for 2 days, i can't do that. of course i'll probably be without it for one day if i get my xm installed, lol...

audomatik
07-28-2003, 12:32 PM
i'll take a pic of the dent and the placement so you guys can get an idea of what it looks like... its really not that big of a dent, i'd call it a ding... oh and if you could post a pic of what your antenna looks like in the back that would be helpfull too... thanks