PDA

View Full Version : Tein Ss

SiBoy
07-28-2003, 03:34 PM
Hello i just installed my tein ss, and i am quite pleased, except that there is still half finger wheel gap in the front. BUt my question is that my tie rods are like this now \__/, well not that slanted but u get the point. Now what i heard was that it'll snap since my drop is really low, and i heard spoon had issues with that cuz theirs kept snapping, now my question is how do solve the problem becuase i want to keep my car this low, and yet i dont want my rods to snap. Any input would be grately appreciated thank you.

EP3_DC5
07-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by SiBoy
Hello i just installed my tein ss, and i am quite pleased, except that there is still half finger wheel gap in the front. BUt my question is that my tie rods are like this now \__/, well not that slanted but u get the point. Now what i heard was that it'll snap since my drop is really low, and i heard spoon had issues with that cuz theirs kept snapping, now my question is how do solve the problem becuase i want to keep my car this low, and yet i dont want my rods to snap. Any input would be grately appreciated thank you.

raise it:'(

Quicksilver
07-28-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by SiBoy

Are you talking about your end links on the sway bar? Can you post a picture of what you're looking at? I've got the same kit on my car.

SiBoy
07-28-2003, 06:41 PM
I refuse to raise it but ill go take pics soon.