PDA

View Full Version : I had 60 psi in left front tire

snubnose
07-28-2003, 04:01 PM
A year ago, I went to the gas station to put air in my tires. I did not have a tire gauge. Today, I bought one and discovered I have had close to 60 psi in my left front tire all this time. Of course I quickly bled the air out to the proper measurements

Please give me the bad news. What damage have I done?

siver-SI
07-28-2003, 04:45 PM
Tire wear should be it. I can not think of anything else. The center of your tread may be more worn then the side tread now. I think that is about it.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
07-28-2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by snubnose
A year ago, I went to the gas station to put air in my tires. I did not have a tire gauge. Today, I bought one and discovered I have had close to 60 psi in my left front tire all this time. Of course I quickly bled the air out to the proper measurements

Please give me the bad news. What damage have I done?

LMAO!!
You've had 60 psi in your tire for a whole year and decided you had to "quickly bleed off the extra air"...
I just find it funny that you were in a rush...
Hahahaha

snubnose
07-28-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC

LMAO!!
You've had 60 psi in your tire for a whole year and decided you had to "quickly bleed off the extra air"...
Hahahaha

I wonder how the car will ride differently now. I'm afraid it will feel kind of flabby.

IceD out N CALI
07-28-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC

LMAO!!
Hahahaha

haha funny

iVtec si
07-28-2003, 10:06 PM
if those were the stock tires you should only run 35 front and 30 rear. ;)