PDA

View Full Version : honda website at dealership...all the info we need on every honda car etc.

team ERA 5
07-28-2003, 08:08 PM
haha i went to honda today to shedule an appointment for my clicking clutch and i over looked the guy who was gettin more info on the clicking clutch...and i memorized the website they were on...hehehe yea i like snooooping around..the problem is when i got home and typed in the website>>>> we need the DAMN password if someone could crack this for us...we could loook at every single thing on our car basicallly like an online helms manual...thers some good shit on this site hahahah

***click***

www.in.honda.com
www.in.honda.com
www.in.honda.com

WE NEED TO GET IN THAT SITE!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

also shows us every single service bullentin for every honda out ther!!!

someone give us the password and username to get in this site...i know someone works at honda thats on this site...hoook it uppp

downhil
07-28-2003, 08:21 PM
when i sold honda's i was able to get in there. my username and password was deleted after i quit though. there is a bunch of cool stuff, but i doubt anyone here is going to give they're info up. it has all of there sales feedback from the surveys and personal info about tests and certifications they have taken.

team ERA 5
07-28-2003, 08:30 PM
awww man that sucks.....this site has sooooo much useful informantionnn....i was amazed by all the info that pops up on this site....the guy at honda musta thought i was crazy...not crazy just a ephatch fanatic

dw735
07-28-2003, 08:36 PM
hey team you racin this thurs at quacomm? Also, does your car row when staging and waiting for the light?

team ERA 5
07-28-2003, 08:47 PM
naw i aint racing...about the rolling...

my car never rolled when i was staging...but i raced blackapino's car for him and his car rolled and i freaking fouled i was mad hahaha...for some reason my car doesnt but his car did...the far right lane i think has a lil angle to it....oh yea commming back in the return lane thers a mean asss dip...haha just lettin u kno if u run....oh yea try to stage first its to ur advantage...one more tip go around the burnout box thers a grip of water in the burnout box and its gonna mess up ur 0-60 ft if u do roll over it...haha thats about it

civic-si 2003
07-28-2003, 09:06 PM
alright i didnt know where to write this but what is the engine code for the TSX engine?

siver-SI
07-28-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by team ERA 5
WE NEED TO GET IN THAT SITE!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

also shows us every single service bullentin for every honda out ther!!!

someone give us the password and username to get in this site...i know someone works at honda thats on this site...hoook it uppp

If I had my college hook ups still going I would give it a shot but not anymore. We do have a few honda guys on this board that do sell maybe they can let a pm slip to someone.

hondafiend02
07-28-2003, 09:53 PM
clicking clutch?? are you refering to the pedal??? I fixed mine tha other day myself with some good ol WD40 lol thx to whoever posted that thread forgot his name but thx!

team ERA 5
07-28-2003, 10:22 PM
i tried the wd40 thing yesterday too....ended up gettting louder :(...

hondafiend02
07-29-2003, 11:35 PM
hmmmmmmm thats wierd i sprayed and poof it was gone maybe thers more than one problem with the pedal ??? i duno- hey did you spray the right spot??

team ERA 5
07-30-2003, 12:34 AM
well i actually brought in my car today at the dealership and they fixed it :) hehehehehe