PDA

View Full Version : Carbon fiber Si lip on Ebay

cpu519
07-29-2003, 02:25 AM
I saw this carbon fiber Type R style lip on Ebay that's designed for the Si. Pics aren't that great, but it might be worth checking into.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36475&item=2425792549

Hatch, Si Hatch
07-29-2003, 05:21 AM
Thats pretty sweet, and since its for the USDM model it will be cheaper than having to get the JDM front bumper and lip combo, alot cheaper, and you could paint it if you wanted to. Now we need a rear lip too.

AkronSi
07-29-2003, 05:35 AM
That looks alot like the Seibon lip. If it is, that sucks because I emailed them this weekend and they told me that all their parts fit the JDM car, not the USDM Si.

EP3_DC5
07-29-2003, 03:56 PM
I just emailed the seller and asked him about the issue, hopefully he/she will reply shortly. I will let you know what they say.

Those are the Seibon pics for sure though, and that lip will NOT fit USDM bumpers.

Civicvtec1ps
07-29-2003, 04:33 PM
no rating seller
=/

EP3_DC5
07-30-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by EP3_DC5
I just emailed the seller and asked him about the issue, hopefully he/she will reply shortly. I will let you know what they say.

Those are the Seibon pics for sure though, and that lip will NOT fit USDM bumpers.

OK, I Just got a reply from these guys. They claim that it fits the USDM bumpers perfectly......
I think that I will open up a wholesale account with them and buy one. If it does indeed fit like they say, I will offer them to EPhatch members (after I renew my vendor permit of course) for a good price if there will be interest in that.

ny-quiL
07-30-2003, 06:11 AM
I emailed the seller and he responded back that they fit, but he sent me a pic of a silver car with the fiberimages kit on it :confused:
I dont like the fact he is stating it is *type-r* when its not, just seems like seller is somewhat shady.
The pic he showed me was someones car on here, *was the silver ep parked in front of the plane*

if anyone gets this let me know how it works.

EP3_DC5
07-30-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by ny-quiL
I emailed the seller and he responded back that they fit, but he sent me a pic of a silver car with the fiberimages kit on it :confused:
I dont like the fact he is stating it is *type-r* when its not, just seems like seller is somewhat shady.
The pic he showed me was someones car on here, *was the silver ep parked in front of the plane*

Yeh, I'm going to pick one up and see if this guy is full of BS or not, but gonna make sure to pay with Credit Card so that I can get my money back if anything goes wrong.

VTECCzar
08-05-2003, 07:17 AM
anything new on this?:angel:

AkronSi
08-05-2003, 09:09 AM
Keep us posted EP3_DC5. I'd be interested in getting the lip for a decent price if it actually fits.

ep3guy
08-05-2003, 10:50 AM

That would be 02SilverSiHB or osmething like that. A little too shady. Stealing pictures now.

02SilverSiHB
08-05-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by ep3guy

That would be 02SilverSiHB or osmething like that. A little too shady. Stealing pictures now.
mother fucker!!!!!!
gonna kick some ass!!!!!
attack civic2626 :mad:

02SilverSiHB
08-05-2003, 03:02 PM
not too mention, that lip is no where near like mine.

02SilverSiHB
08-05-2003, 03:08 PM

I'm just quoting you so I can show ebay this thread about what this guy is up to

Civicvtec1ps
08-07-2003, 11:11 PM
did anyone get these cf front lip?

fsugatorbait
08-13-2003, 01:55 PM

I emailed the same guy about a carbon fiber mugen lip and he sent me the same pic...be careful.

02SilverSiHB
08-13-2003, 04:27 PM
it's already the middle of august and the guy who bought it hasn't left any feedback yet..hmmm

03silverEP
08-29-2003, 02:16 PM
that's the seibon lip, that little red emblem in the inside drivers side is 'seibon' the exact pic is on their webpage www.seibon.com

beansbear
08-29-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by 02SilverSiHB
it's already the middle of august and the guy who bought it hasn't left any feedback yet..hmmm

mtsracing is the winner who is the same as the seller.

i just ordered from them. i sure hope they arent scam artists!!!

beansbear
08-29-2003, 06:36 PM
hmm
civic2626 may be Civic_SI_26 on here...
take a look at this:

http://ephatch.com/forum/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=155905

have any of you delt with him before?