PDA

View Full Version : Si666-Massachusetts

si666
08-01-2003, 12:35 AM
This is the old pix. I'll post an updated pix when I get my digicam back from my friend.;)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid72/p30b6412e19af3f3222a0f4d6423833e1/fb8460ba.jpg

http://edit.imagestation.com/pixami/ImageServer.psp?Cmd=GetEditedImage&ID=sess:AL856971BU5D&width=-1&height=-1&fmt=jpeg&tm=1061496576375

RacingCivicSi02
08-01-2003, 01:25 AM
Nice rims i like.

Civicvtec1ps
08-01-2003, 01:33 AM
what kind drop do you have?

IceD out N CALI
08-01-2003, 09:44 AM
that looks nice and sporty

si666
08-01-2003, 12:22 PM
Hey Ep bros,

Thanks for the love guys, but next time can you give me more than one phrase praises..lol j/k;)

RacingCivicSi02, How dose the Greddy sounds in your Ep? Also With that drop do you have problems scraping the canister on the Greddy? I'm actually looking for the sound that's on the Intergra in "The Last Race". If you haven't seen it yet you can downloaded from Kazza.

CivicVtec1ps, I have Eibach pro kit, it drops about an inch on all four corners. Are you planing to drop your minivan too?:D

Iced out N CALI, Glad you like it.:cool: What kind of mods do you have?

oogy-boogy
08-01-2003, 12:55 PM
Looks great! Nice to see a fellow MA EP......Thanks again for the reference for the spring install.........

If I can get someone to buy my 5zigens, I'll finally be able to get my damn Grids......Love the look of Gunmetal with a polished lip on silver EP's...

Keep up the good work!:D

anjapower
08-01-2003, 03:12 PM
hey do you work near peabody? i heard of a silver Si in the area with a Mugen wing. I work in Peabody...you should drop by.

02TafWhtSi
08-01-2003, 03:46 PM
Sweet EP man. Silver is always nice :)

StrangeShadow
08-01-2003, 03:47 PM
nice wheels, I was wondering how they would look on an ep.
What's their wieght? like 20lbs?
I would consider a little lower drop, another inch, maybe 1 1/2,
looks great though.

si666
08-01-2003, 11:55 PM
oogy-boogy , It seems there are quite a few Eps in Massachsetts. We should all gather up sometime. I was debating between the silver wheels or the gun metal wheels. I sure glad I picked gun metal b/c It looks much better than I imagined. Hey did you swap the EP seats with the type s yet? Now that'll be sweet.....

anjapower , Are you serious there is another silver EP with the carbon fiber Mugen Wing? Shoot..I thought I'm the only one with that special wing.j/k :D I'm from south of Boston a.k.a South Shore:D . I see that you had a meet with other EP's couple days ago. Wish I was there; :( Maybe we could arrange with another meet? BTW, Love your blue EP..sweet ride!

02TafWhtSi , Thanks for the kind words bro. I've checked your ride and everytime I see it I had to kick myself down the hall why I didn't get a white SI. If you make your Si any better than it is right now? I will hate you. :p :D ttyl....

StrangeShadow , When I order these wheels I ask the rep how much they weight? He told me any where from 16-19 pounds and they do not have actual weight on all the wheels they sell. What kind of a bull crap is that? So when I received the wheels I was going to weight it myself but I couldn't find my scale.:mad: They do weight a little more than the stockies due to my reliable two hands scale. I agreed with u on the drop, but I live in a city known for pot holes.:( So what you have you done on your EP?

StrangeShadow
08-02-2003, 12:15 AM
I put in this little 'blue' over head light...and that's about it...:D
I hear you on the pot holes part though, my town/city is plagued with them aswell.

estebones
08-02-2003, 03:10 AM
:cool: I like the rims anything good planned?

Peking
08-02-2003, 09:09 AM
Nice :) Representing the mud flaps.

Jon

civicSIracer
08-02-2003, 09:39 AM
nice ride man.. should of dropped her a littel more.. i can tell you even did.:confused:

oogy-boogy
08-02-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by si666
oogy-boogy , It seems there are quite a few Eps in Massachsetts. We should all gather up sometime. I was debating between the silver wheels or the gun metal wheels. I sure glad I picked gun metal b/c It looks much better than I imagined. Hey did you swap the EP seats with the type s yet? Now that'll be sweet.....

Yeah.....An EP meet would be nice..
Nice choice on the GM!

Still waiting for him to get back to me. We have just about everything arranged.....I'll post pics when they're in.:p

pLopSI
08-02-2003, 03:17 PM
man, si666... should i even bother postin up pics of my ep w/ the wheels anymore... :( lol... jk :D

si666
08-03-2003, 12:45 AM
estebones , thanks man....I'm plannig on alot of stuff. So many choices it's going to take some time.:D Any suggestions?

Atlas1133 , Call me krazy..I think the mudd flaps goes very well with these rims on the EP.;)

CivicSiracer , I agreed with you man on the drop, but I live in an area famous for pot holes.:( Better to be safe than sorry.:)

pLopsi I think these wheels will look even better on a white EP. I really looking forward to your pix. I can't wait. I'll be so jealous I'm going to cry. :'(