PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!!

TripleJ02
08-01-2003, 07:50 AM
Ok when i got my car i got some pinstripes put on. They looked pretty good with the stock rims. But anyways i got new rims and i think the car looks a bit cluttered so i called my pinstriper dude and he said that he can take them off but since theyve been on for almost a year theirs prolly gonna be a different black underneath it. So now im sweatin. I need some ideas on how to make this look better. Someone i was talkin to had told me i should change the stripes to red, the stickers painted red, the honda symbols on the front and back changed to the red ones, and maybe the calipers painted red. I need any ideas on what might look good. Help me out ephatch.

O and the pictures were taken this morning, it rained last night so they could be better but i finally got a day off from work.

The car and rims shine like a mofo when polished...

Pictures Right Here (http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=402707)

rgGolf4
08-01-2003, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. I've taken pinstriping off a 10 year old car and it looked fine. There is some crud and dirt that appears at the edges though. Just take an afternoon to claybar, polish, and wax...should look fine. Its only been a year...you think the paint has faded in a year???

That pinstriper doesn't sound like he knows too much about detailing.