PDA

View Full Version : drivers side window fuged

the JigGa mAn
08-02-2003, 10:15 AM
last night we had some shitty weather...luckyly my car was inside during the hail storm...but anyway...later that night i was driving to a cottilion and there was a small about 100-200 foot flood in the road i go threw the flood alright...but when i got out of it and put my drivers side window down it started to shake and it made a fucked up noise...any way to resolve this without taking it to the dealer??

ryanjennings
08-02-2003, 10:34 AM
well this prob isnt related to your question but ever since i bought my car new its drivers side window wont roll down all the way.. it doesent bother me but i should take it back to the dealership.

civic-si 2003
08-02-2003, 11:25 AM
i dont think water could of gotten into the power window motor but if it is shaking violently.....hmm im stumped if your under warranty then get a new motor

crex2nr
08-03-2003, 12:49 AM
it probably just some water that got into the window track and dried up. the molding is rubber and when it dries out it stiffens up around the window, just get some silicone spray and it should take care of that problem. spray it where the window goes up and down, inside the track and youll be allright.

the JigGa mAn
08-03-2003, 02:00 AM
the shit stopped today...but that silicone thing sounds good for next time