PDA

View Full Version : Big Bird's Birthday!

TrippZ
08-03-2003, 10:48 AM
So, August 2nd 2003 was the 1 year anniversary with Big Bird! As happy of an occasion as it should have been, keeping with TrippZ tradition, drama ensued.

I purchased Tint exactly 1 week ago, and the guy came by yesterday with the film and said he could do it now. We went to his shop and started. He did it, I watched to learn.

After about 4 hours, it was finally done (for now, hatch didnt get finished)

End result? Limo in the back and 20% in the front.

What was the drama? I came back to show my dad, and he was all pissed off that he had to take care of the store for 2 hours (i take care of it EVERYDAY for 8 hours, done it for about 4 years straight, almost never had a day off). So, on my 1 year anniversary of GETTING the car, my dad took it away. Yes, that's right. TrippZ is grounded again.

hahahaha

oh man, god hates me. :(

Type X
08-03-2003, 01:44 PM
ur dads gay

cbecker333
08-03-2003, 01:48 PM
2 more years trippz, then you can fight the power! At some point, when you've paid off the car completely, you should get the car's title signed over so there can be no discussion ;)

SiR Medic
08-03-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Type X
ur dads gay

LOL!

TrippZ's Dad........................................SiR Medic.........
...........V...................................... .................V............
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay15.jpg

;)

Seriously though, that sucks... Sometimes it sounds like your father bought you that car as a way to control you and punish you...:(

cbecker333
08-03-2003, 04:41 PM
Seriously though, that sucks... Sometimes it sounds like your father bought you that car as a way to control you and punish you...

:o :o :eek:
You spoke the words I was too polite to say...Amen, bruthuh

redronin22
08-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Hey whats he griping about? I had to buy all my cars since i was 16. Be lucky u get to driving something new and shiny. Not some POS you bough like a 87ish toyota tercel from hell. NO pwr windows no power steering. No AC the list of lacking amentities goes on. . .

02TafWhtSi
08-03-2003, 08:07 PM
Ouch! I hated being grounded when I was younger :mad:

DX4U2NV
08-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by redronin22
Hey whats he griping about? I had to buy all my cars since i was 16. Be lucky u get to driving something new and shiny. Not some POS you bough like a 87ish toyota tercel from hell. NO pwr windows no power steering. No AC the list of lacking amentities goes on. . . i love having no power steering (not true when i'm in the middle of an 11-point turn...) i like knowing what my wheels are up to... i can tell how bald my tires are from feeling the steering wheel during a turn. and losing traction with you guys' (no idea how to make that proper) EPS is scary as hell... i roll down both windows before i even start the car (no power windows, no AC) and i love it... power windows WOULD be very nice. i need a job. :mad:

icegrill
08-03-2003, 10:48 PM
Why do you talk about yourself in the third person? Icegrill doesn't like that. :rolleyes:

TrippZ
08-04-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by redronin22
Hey whats he griping about? I had to buy all my cars since i was 16. Be lucky u get to driving something new and shiny. Not some POS you bough like a 87ish toyota tercel from hell. NO pwr windows no power steering. No AC the list of lacking amentities goes on. . .

wrong again

I work for my dad, everyday, done it for just about 2 years. During summer, I come 10 am to at least 6 pm, usually i stay over. thats everyday except sunday, which i come noon to 5 pm.

I damn well think I deserve the EP.

BSEVEER
08-04-2003, 09:54 AM
I'm too lazy to search:o what kind of store is it, just curious.:D