PDA

View Full Version : 02-03 Service manual. . .

Type X
08-03-2003, 06:09 PM
if anyone has one

could someone please scan a few pages for me?

if u have it and are willing to
please PM me

thanks

- Mike

shimmy_yaz
08-03-2003, 06:12 PM
someone on here has like every book there is I forget who it is though

cmk05
08-04-2003, 10:37 AM
don't have a scanner, but i'll lend you mine if you need. how's the mirror install going?

ApexinSi
08-04-2003, 10:42 AM
i got a service manual... what pages u want?

Type X
08-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by cmk05
don't have a scanner, but i'll lend you mine if you need. how's the mirror install going?

i need all the pages pertaining to the mirrors

i had an idea to take the shell of the USDM mirrors and put them on the JDM insides :)

one so i wouldnt have to worry about cheap paintwork
AND so its oem clean paint ;)

but if anyone can see how they are attached lemme know

thanks

- mike

ffslide
08-04-2003, 11:00 PM
apexin si

cmk05

if you are serious about getting the book scanned please send me an IM about how we can go about getting the book to me. i will be more than welcome to pay for shipping to me and back to you. i dont have a vouche on this site, but i will give you any and all information you need to put you at ease. i have paypal and can send you shipping money, but i will also need to get certain information from you since we all dont know each other. but i figure if your legit. and want to make it happen information will be easy to get.

i can also send you scans of my work, i double check all pages three times to make sure my books are complete. and my pages are all straight and easy to read... so please let me know if you are serious and let me know whens a good time to call. i live in california.

and i share all my manuals with anybody and its not a money making effort at all.

i just got the 350z manual and i am getting the $600.00 GTR R32 skyline book scanned and it will be done in about 3-4 weeks due to the book...

how do i get all these books to scan..by generous people like yourselfs that donate your books so i can scan them...

so let me know once i have the book it should only take about 4-5 days before i ship it back to you...

please let me know i am serious

and im the one that has all those manuals..

glw
08-04-2003, 11:20 PM
here you go...

click me!
http://sourcecodegeeks.com/public/civic/images/20-14_sm.jpg (http://sourcecodegeeks.com/public/civic/images/20-14.jpg)

click me!
http://sourcecodegeeks.com/public/civic/images/20-15_sm.jpg (http://sourcecodegeeks.com/public/civic/images/20-15.jpg)

Hatch, Si Hatch
08-05-2003, 06:05 AM
I scanned it for you last night and was just about to post it up for you, but glw's looks better anyways...heheh.

NamingException
08-05-2003, 07:13 AM
You spend thousands of dollars on Japanese parts. Why not just buy a $100 manual?

TrippZ
08-05-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by NamingException
You spend thousands of dollars on Japanese parts. Why not just buy a $100 manual?

excellent point..

excellent point indeed.

ffslide
08-05-2003, 10:39 AM

true..

but the same could be said for the music you download for free , why not spend the 15 bucks?

or is that totally different from what i do?

NamingException
08-05-2003, 11:29 AM
It's a little different.

If you spent $19000 on a CD player, and $4000 on accessories to make it sound better, and there was only one CD in the whole world that you could play on it, wouldn't you want to spend $100 to get the pretty packaging?

I guess it's not quite an accurate metaphor, but it's not mine, so I'm not going to try to think of a better one.

Originally posted by ffslide

true..

but the same could be said for the music you download for free , why not spend the 15 bucks?

or is that totally different from what i do?

ffslide
08-05-2003, 11:47 AM
It's a little different.If you spent $19000 on a CD player, and $4000 on accessories to make it sound better, and there was only one CD in the whole world that you could play on it, wouldn't you want to spend $100 to get the pretty packaging?I guess it's not quite an accurate metaphor, but it's not mine, so I'm not going to try to think of a better one.

i dont think there it is difference because you will always find that one person that is sharing it with others, you just have to find that person.

and if its not in one place it will be somewhere else.

im not saying its the right thing to do , but i think the majority would agree that it benefits the whole. and am i going to run helms out of business?? i dont think so...

ive shared my 16+ manuals with thousands of people in all forums and only spent maybe 40 bucks in the process. why because i had great new friends that were willing to get the information out there for others. ive made new freinds , ive helped people ive never seen in person. and i get emails all day long about "do you have this manual" and im happy to share the information..

especially with the skyline owners.. where their manual cost 600+ dollars to get.