PDA

View Full Version : Tein Type Flex?!?!?!?

03BlueEP3
08-04-2003, 02:02 PM
I am about to buy the Tein Type Flex Suspension, I was wondering if anyone else had them and how did they like them or what they don't like about them. Any input would be helpful.
-Thanks
Mike

andy
08-04-2003, 02:08 PM
Use the search feature, grasshopper. (http://ephatch.com/forum/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=143714&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending) ;)

(I know some of those threads will be old...but certainly worth
a look.)

tony speed
08-05-2003, 12:19 PM
i've got the flex....they're absolutely wonderful. I fly around corners at high speeds with almost 0 understeer now with my shocks on high dapening in the back.

The ride can be a little rough, and is never at the smoothness of stock even when you adjust the rebound dampening to the lowest setting. Mine are giving a bit of a creaking noise every now and again, but I have to wait for tein to ship me some new wrenches before i can tighten it back up. i bought mine second hand and the guy never sent them...Another thing that is recommended is cleaning them off every now and again to they don't seize from grime and dust, so be prepared. And make sure to tighten the hell out of the front shocks top bolt when you get them or you will hear crazy rattling and eventually screw them up.