PDA

View Full Version : Can u switch from a lease to a finance ?

mixedupneko
08-05-2003, 12:24 AM
Does anyone noe If you can switch from a lease to a finance on a honda ? Is it diff if i have my car as a lease and then i have sumone asume the lease can they transfer it to a finance ?

Mr.02BlackSIguY
08-05-2003, 01:06 AM
i dont think you can.. i think when the lease is over, u can buy the car.. but i dont know, maybe you can turn ur lease into a finance rite now

ssvr6
08-05-2003, 03:35 AM
Sure you can, I just did it with my Passat. Go to the dealer, tell them that you want to finance your car. They'll find out what the car is worth and what the buyout is. Then, if no money is needed down, they just set up the payments and such.

In most cases, our car won't be worth a shit so you'd have to have a few thousand to put down on it.

Steve

glw
08-05-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by ssvr6
Sure you can, I just did it with my Passat. Go to the dealer, tell them that you want to finance your car. They'll find out what the car is worth and what the buyout is. Then, if no money is needed down, they just set up the payments and such.

In most cases, our car won't be worth a shit so you'd have to have a few thousand to put down on it.

Steve ... and you may be able to get a better used car loan rate from a credit union or something.

call the lease company and get the buyout amount and then go get a used car loan from the credit union...