PDA

View Full Version : HKS + AEM CAI sound clips!

EP3_DC5
08-06-2003, 07:26 PM
Ok, as promised here are a couple of sound clips from the HKS exhaust. I will make better clips tomorrow, but it was running late today, and my camera ran out of room (8mb memory card ownz me).
The first vid is of my car running "against" a Ford Taurus SHO. I ran a 14.04 @100mph on that run. Second vid is from inside the car with windows down going through the gears, third one is from behind.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=4289470569

EDIT: FINALLY GOT THIS SHIZ WORKING!!!!!! AAAAAAGH!!!

EP3_DC5
08-06-2003, 07:34 PM
DOH, how do I change video formats??? I need to go from AVI to MPG or whatever. The last 2 videos aren't working!!! HELP!!

EDIT: Figured it out! Videos are up and working!!!

Whoisray
08-06-2003, 08:00 PM
AWESOME! great sounding exhuast. The sound is very deep and kinda mellow.

TezGari
08-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Nice run w/ the RSX S....Your car sounds like a beast.....Nice HKS System, i always wanted to hear a stand still.....Also the AEM sounds nice....

Once again, the HKS System is calling me everytime i seee it, looks sweeet! Sounds sweet!! Hows the power? (every one asks that huh)....;)......

EP3_DC5
08-06-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by trinispeed
Nice run w/ the RSX S....Your car sounds like a beast.....Nice HKS System, i always wanted to hear a stand still.....Also the AEM sounds nice....

Once again, the HKS System is calling me everytime i seee it, looks sweeet! Sounds sweet!! Hows the power? (every one asks that huh)....;)......

Thanks!!! hehe

I mean, feels nice imo, but like with any exhaust, you aren't gonna feel a huge difference. It's all about the sounds and the looks. =) There is a little more topend though, and maybe a bit more midrange. VERY VERY VERY good product!!!