PDA

View Full Version : Invidia Exhaust

vtecnrg
08-07-2003, 09:53 AM
Hello, I am the new guy on the board. I have been reading your posts and there is some very good info on the board.

Yesterday, I had the Invidia exhaust installed. On the dynorun it is rated to give an additional 10 extra hp and 6 extra for torque. My impressions: I can hit 60 mph in 2nd gear. I can also now redline close to 7500 rpm. Power comes on very smoothly and quick. It has a deep throaty sound with the silencer removed. It is visually pleasing and seems to be well made. I had originally ordered the DC Sports exhaust but after waiting over a month (back ordered) and reading many posts I decided on the Invidia. I would recommend it. ;)

03hatch
08-07-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by vtecnrg
Hello, I am the new guy on the board. I have been reading your posts and there is some very good info on the board.

Yesterday, I had the Invidia exhaust installed. On the dynorun it is rated to give an additional 10 extra hp and 6 extra for torque. My impressions: I can hit 60 mph in 2nd gear. I can also now redline close to 7500 rpm. Power comes on very smoothly and quick. It has a deep throaty sound with the silencer removed. It is visually pleasing and seems to be well made. I had originally ordered the DC Sports exhaust but after waiting over a month (back ordered) and reading many posts I decided on the Invidia. I would recommend it. ;)

sound nice when the rpm drops at about 3 or 4 gear ;)