PDA

View Full Version : Me=Own3d

Civic03Si
08-07-2003, 02:58 PM
Well, to make a long story short someone stole my keys from my work and hi jacked my car right in front of me so no more hatchback for me.....life stinks:'(

psylovibe
08-07-2003, 03:02 PM
ouch that fukin sux man, no cameras where you had your keys or something?

IceD out N CALI
08-07-2003, 03:04 PM
exactly how'd they get the keys?

Civic03Si
08-07-2003, 03:15 PM
well i work at a laundry mat and i had my keys in this little office. i guess when i had my back turned the asshole who jacked my car ran in the office and stole my keys. I just heard my car unlock so i look outside and some random dude just jumps out of nowhere and goes in my car and drives away.

shimmy_yaz
08-07-2003, 03:16 PM
wow man sorry for the loss tahts one hell of a ballsy crook

Civic03Si
08-07-2003, 03:24 PM
To make things worse was that i had my oil changed and my car washed the same day it got stolen.:'( :'( :'(

IceD out N CALI
08-07-2003, 03:26 PM
file a police report. they'll get his fingerprints and send him to jail

Suk02Si
08-07-2003, 03:38 PM
wtf? That's so fucked up. I hope your car isn't in pieces all over the country right now.

JLannoo
08-07-2003, 05:52 PM
Wow :( I leave my keys in back at work all the time. I'm going to stop as of right now.

I wouldnt think it would happen at my work...but I bet you didnt either :(

Joker
08-07-2003, 06:57 PM
I am sorry to hear about your car :(
Did you call the police? Any news?

Civic03Si
08-07-2003, 07:10 PM
I was on the phone with the cops while the guy was pullin out of the parking lot and i told the cops which way he was going and everything but their lazy asses didnt do shit. I called my parents after i talked wit the police and my parents got there way before the pig did. The cop took finger prints and everything but it just seemed like the cop could really careless. I do kinda hope it is totally gone so i can try to get a new car but i do love the ep:'( :'(

TrippZ
08-07-2003, 08:21 PM
god damn that fucking sucks bro

VBSI
08-07-2003, 09:35 PM
How did you hear your car unlock?

Civic03Si
08-07-2003, 09:51 PM
well i HAD the factory alarm so when you unlock the car it would beep.

ryanjennings
08-07-2003, 10:48 PM
you said you hope its long gone? AHH tahts terrible to say man :(

IceD out N CALI
08-07-2003, 10:50 PM
dont worry. they'll recover your car and you'll be able to keep your ep

StrangeShadow
08-07-2003, 10:56 PM
wow, that's really jacked...I would probably ball on my hands and knees for awhile then hope they kill it so I could get an evo with ensurance money...personally I'm really getting sick of worrying about all these rice kids jacking honda parts and cars...to the point I wish I would have got something other than a honda.

younggotti266
08-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Civic03Si
i talked wit the police and my parents got there way before the pig did. The cop took finger prints and everything but it just seemed like the cop could really careless.

that's why we call them pigs( fat and lazy)

Sorry to hear about the loss.......hope it comes back and the bastard gets caught and but raped in county

StrangeShadow
08-07-2003, 11:06 PM
the bastard gets caught and but raped in county :D

Civic03Si
08-07-2003, 11:16 PM
man, the only reason why i would like my ep back is just the fact that this forum is just the best car forum ever. Also the reason why i really dont want my car back is, i bet that most of my stuff that was on the car is probably gone and just the fact that i would be driving around a salvaged titled car that only has 4000 miles just plain sux. Also thanks for all the replies my monkey face moved up a notch:(

LsVtecStolen
08-08-2003, 01:13 AM
Sorry to hear about your stolen EP.. I cried:'( like a baby when my Integra was stolen right from my driveway. Cops did nothing for me either.. just took down my info and drove away like its nothing..

I hope they catch the crook.. Hope he burns in hell:mad:
Good luck with everything..

blueiedgod
08-08-2003, 07:28 AM
The guy must have balls the size of grapefruits. Why didn't you give chase? If you were able to dial 911 and get someone on the phone, you could have ran after the car and bust his head open.
I keep my keys in my desk at work, even though I work in an office, some of the cleaning people have been eyeing my car.

Some assholes have been messing with my 88 prelude, they took the lock cylinder. I was like, "what in the world were they on to break into a 15 year old prelude with nothing in it, and why would someone need a lock cylinder without a key?" Anyone in their right mind would know not to risk having blunt trauma to their head and have their balls badly bruised (or busted, my new motto, if you steal my shit you will never reproduce or enjoy sex ever again) for a $10 lock cylinder. The only reason I am keeping my prelude because it has 4WS and they don't make them like that anymore. And I am hoping one day to restore it to its original beauty.

But anyway, if my car is stolen, I wouldn't want it to be found. I went through thel hell once with my CR-V. Besides it is never the same. Don't worry about salvage title, if they find it and decide it is worth fixing, your title stays clear, it only goes on carfax as the car was stolen and recovered. The only way they can issue salvage title if they don't find it in 30 days and have to declare it total loss, pay you out and then find it.

STP03BlueSI
08-08-2003, 07:59 AM
ouch sorry to hear about that.

Civic03Si
08-08-2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah, well my first reaction was i should go kick this dudes ass but i just thought that if this guy had the balls to steal my car right in front of me he must be carrying a gun or atleast a knife. Even though i love the EP im not gonna get shot or stabed for it Also i just figured since i saw which way we was going and had the guy on video camera that it would just be a easy catch for the cops, but i guess i was wrong.

StrangeShadow
08-08-2003, 02:29 PM
yeah, at one point I was thinking of jacking-up anyone who got to close to my car, but lately I've been hoping they jack it so I can get something better, the best thing about it right now is this forum...:(

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-08-2003, 06:14 PM
I find it funny that every thread that mentions an encounter with a police officer ends with the statement "stupid pigs".

OK, so they're "stupid pigs" for doing their job.
(see "Got a Retarded Ticktet" thread)

AND they're "stupid pigs" for not doing their job.
(see this thread)

I guess the only time they're not "stupid pigs" is when they're killed in the line of duty, right?

I'm not going to go into a lecture or anything.
I'll just say ya'al are sad.

Civic03Si
08-08-2003, 07:35 PM
yeah youre right i am SAD cause i trusted the cops to catch a thief that could have been caught easily. I did forget to mention that a cop drove by literaly 15 min before he stole my car, but the dumbass pigs pull over a guy for his music being to loud??? come on man youre telling me theres nothing wrong wit that??? and for you to come here and say im said is just fucked up. so i hope your car gets stolen and the cops dont do anything so you feel the same way i do.

shimmy_yaz
08-08-2003, 07:47 PM
I kinda have to agree, I mean they are doing their job but get to the real problems like stolen cars not loud music. Its like where i live the college runs the town and the kids destroy everything and nuttin ever gets done but dont u dare stand on the sidewalk for too long or they will be right there after you.

IceD out N CALI
08-08-2003, 07:49 PM
dumb question, but you filed a police report right?

Civic03Si
08-08-2003, 07:56 PM
yeah of course i filed a police report, but its just almost pointless cause i bet my car is either chopped up by now or its in mexico getting ready to be chopped up. Im starting to not like southern cali i might move back to philadelphia:(

IceD out N CALI
08-08-2003, 07:59 PM
ok, just makin sure, cuz i know insurance companies need that for claims and what not. hope they dont give u any problems. I remember blackjdmep's insurance didnt pay him when they recovered his.

StrangeShadow
08-08-2003, 11:33 PM
yeah, they thouht he did it! hopefully they don't try to say you had your buddy jack your own car! :mad:

police are cool, they keep my mom, sis, and little brother safe when I am asleep...they just seam to take forever to show up when you really need them....get a gun.

Civic03Si
08-09-2003, 01:39 AM
I just got a call from my insurance company and they well be giving me money for how much my car was worth in about 2 weeks. Now i just gotta think about which car i should buy. Thinking about a new accord v6 coupe or RSX-S just to make me forget this whole episode happened..............oh yeah and i dont dislike cops but just more dissapointed in how they reacted to the situation.

Jubbliepuff
08-09-2003, 02:10 AM
eh.. doesn't matter where you move, asses will always be jackin cars.. one way or another... i live in the suburbs of jersey, and in my family alone, brother got his 98 integra gsr stolen, and my 00 civic si stolen .. so now i drive a 02 si and my brother drives a 01 s2k and we don't like going out.. hehe

blueiedgod
08-09-2003, 07:39 AM
cope in majority are the bully ass holes form school who did not acomplish anything in sports and are now legally allowed to cary guns. I haev to say not all cops are like that, but 90% are.

When they are off duty, they think they are above us all. how many times have you heard that drunk off duty cop killed someone when driving recklessly. Just a fresh example, I am sitting in traffic, in my rear view i see a conversion van bearing down the shoulder, i move right into the shoulder. Hell, if I have to sit in traffic the van has too, he is not better than me. He beeps and flashes his lights. I don't move, he is trying to squeeze between me and the wall, I am like "yeah make my day, you will never get out of court, because I will have lifetime of trauma" What do I see, he whips out his NYPD badge, I am like "fuck you, you are here to uphold the law not to break it!" I get on the phone call state police and report him, he ask me what I was doing on the shoulder, I said so tht I can make a phone call and he was driving reckelssly, they guy on the other end says, "thank you" and click. Do you think the state police will investigate an NYPD cop who is late for whatever and is endagering the lives of his family and other people on the road. (he had his whole family in the van)

The only true heroes in my eyes are Firemen, they rush into the danger and really risk their lives. You never see firemen parked by dunkin doughnuts or krispy kremes wasting our taxes. You never see firemen sitting in their fire truck wiating for someone to start a fire so that they can give them a citation, they deal with the fire, and do preventative work by teaching people. If cops worked as hard as firemen, we would have been crime free 50 years ago.

Cops are looser bullys who have acomplished nothing. They are too affraid to tackle real problems with gangs and violence, but they are there when I go 5 mph over the limit, why, because I am not a threat to their lives. Just like in high school if you stand up against a bully they are nothing. I used to love to kick their asses after school for messing with the nerds.

I can tell you a story of a crooked NYPD precinct in the Bronx that messed up my stolen CR-V

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-09-2003, 08:15 AM
yeah youre right i am SAD cause i trusted the cops to catch a thief that could have been caught easily. I did forget to mention that a cop drove by literaly 15 min before he stole my car, but the dumbass pigs pull over a guy for his music being to loud??? come on man youre telling me theres nothing wrong wit that??? and for you to come here and say im said is just fucked up. so i hope your car gets stolen and the cops dont do anything so you feel the same way i do.

my car WAS stolen (wifes CR-V) a few months ago.
but guess what...
i DONT blame the police.
shit happens.
cops cannot be EVERYWHERE at EVERYTIME.
so what a cop drove by 15 mins before your car was stolen?
is a cops nose supposed to sniff out any potential criminal activity 15 mins before it happens?
you guys seem to think cops are supposed to be these superhero's like superman or spiderman.
guess what, they're not, they're just PEOPLE like you and me.
of course there are some bad seeds, nobody's perfect, shit just look at our ex-president.
they put their lives on the line for YOU everday, to keep this country safe and all you can do is complain that some of them like to enjoy a donut or two on their break.

get a clue and next time keep your keys in your pocket.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-09-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by blueiedgod
cope in majority are the bully ass holes form school who did not acomplish anything in sports and are now legally allowed to cary guns. I haev to say not all cops are like that, but 90% are.

When they are off duty, they think they are above us all. how many times have you heard that drunk off duty cop killed someone when driving recklessly. Just a fresh example, I am sitting in traffic, in my rear view i see a conversion van bearing down the shoulder, i move right into the shoulder. Hell, if I have to sit in traffic the van has too, he is not better than me. He beeps and flashes his lights. I don't move, he is trying to squeeze between me and the wall, I am like "yeah make my day, you will never get out of court, because I will have lifetime of trauma" What do I see, he whips out his NYPD badge, I am like "fuck you, you are here to uphold the law not to break it!" I get on the phone call state police and report him, he ask me what I was doing on the shoulder, I said so tht I can make a phone call and he was driving reckelssly, they guy on the other end says, "thank you" and click. Do you think the state police will investigate an NYPD cop who is late for whatever and is endagering the lives of his family and other people on the road. (he had his whole family in the van)

The only true heroes in my eyes are Firemen, they rush into the danger and really risk their lives. You never see firemen parked by dunkin doughnuts or krispy kremes wasting our taxes. You never see firemen sitting in their fire truck wiating for someone to start a fire so that they can give them a citation, they deal with the fire, and do preventative work by teaching people. If cops worked as hard as firemen, we would have been crime free 50 years ago.

Cops are looser bullys who have acomplished nothing. They are too affraid to tackle real problems with gangs and violence, but they are there when I go 5 mph over the limit, why, because I am not a threat to their lives. Just like in high school if you stand up against a bully they are nothing. I used to love to kick their asses after school for messing with the nerds.

I can tell you a story of a crooked NYPD precinct in the Bronx that messed up my stolen CR-V

Your ignorance amazes me.
Ever stop to think that conversion van may have been full of undercover police officers, task force, etc? Good Job! Next time you see an ambulance attempting to blow through a redlight, be sure to cut in front of them, or better yet force them off the road into a ditch.

IceD out N CALI
08-09-2003, 08:49 AM
i wouldnt talk too much trash about cops, those guys have an ugly job and risk their lives everyday

Peking
08-09-2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah cops have a job that can prove to be quite difficult. I'm in school learning Criminal Justice, combined with the classes and teachers (mostly police officers) my feelings towards cops have changed quite a bit. Before I knew that cops were normal people too, but getting to know the know about police life has enlighten me. Cops are expected to do so much, get little to none when it comes to gratitude, and get bad press.

Peking
08-09-2003, 09:21 AM
Also, what about the paramedics. All three are key to our way of life.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-09-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by Atlas1133
Yeah cops have a job that can prove to be quite difficult. I'm in school learning Criminal Justice, combined with the classes and teachers (mostly police officers) my feelings towards cops have changed quite a bit. Before I knew that cops were normal people too, but getting to know the know about police life has enlighten me. Cops are expected to do so much, get little to none when it comes to gratitude, and get bad press.

exactly, how often do you hear anything positive about a police officer on the news?
but any time a police officer is accused of anything negative, it's 24 hour coverage.
the media plays a large part in how citizens view police.

Peking
08-09-2003, 10:34 AM
That's so true, it's easy to target the police. Mybe it is because we expect so much from them, that when something does happen it is easier to blame. We all just have to be alittle more understanding towards others.

StrangeShadow
08-09-2003, 11:57 AM
Now i just gotta think about which car i should buy.
get an evo or sti

Peking
08-09-2003, 12:46 PM
That's a big jump in price. Get a Acura RSX Type-S, if you have a problem with that car being common go with the V6 Accord or Acura TSX.

All three 6 speeds, oh TSX mmmmmm... :D

Peking
08-09-2003, 12:47 PM
Or wait a few months, if you can, and get a 04 Si.

IceD out N CALI
08-09-2003, 01:03 PM
if you have a stolen claim on your insurance it could raise your insurance quite a bit. make sure before you buy a sports car-they may see you as a higher risk and charge you for it

02NJHondaep3
08-09-2003, 02:52 PM
There are countless times a day where I have seen cops stand still in New Jersey while crimes were occuring nearby. It worthless to tell stories because someone is going to disagree with me. I respect cops but i hate pigs!

I've gotten 2 bullshit tickets. I'm a safe cautious law abiding driver. I get these 2 tickets in a period of 5 days. On one occasion a cop threw the ticket into the car instead of handing it to me. Even if i argue them, theres court and lawyer fees.

In Nj, it was proven that racial profiling was part of the training for officers and troopers. I'm not saying its good or bad but I believe it shouldn't be taught.

Cops with higher pay and more responsibilities on the hierarchy risk their lives. Its rare you see a Traffic cop risk his/her life(except chases blah blah). The majority are or were high school drop outs(until recently police officers require college degrees), ex-military or even mercenaries. There are a majority of bad cops around where i live. They smoke pot and drink and run drugs through my town.

Police officers are to protect and serve, they are not above the law (with a few exceptions.)

My friends car was impounded because he didnt have his registration sticker on his window. His mom who happens to be a nurse calls the police station and says "You better do me a favor and get my son's car out of that lot or I'll do you a favor when I see you in the emergency room at the hospital."

I know a countless number of people that risk their lives a day. But there are assholes that risk other peoples lives by not doing their job.

Peking
08-09-2003, 03:16 PM
Your right, stuff like that happens everyday. Not just in law enforcement though, happens in all walks of life . Also don't look at racial profilling as such a bad thing. It should be tought. All black area lower class, with high drug traffic, car with young white kids... hmmm "What are you doing?" Or All white area upper class, people see more and more non whites in POS cars, hmmm and they are driving slow and checking out the houses. They aren't breaking any laws, but the activity is cause enough for probable cause. Probable cause is key to any stop or questioning. If your Asian, in the asian part of town, minding your own stuff. Cops come and throw you in the back of a police car. Don't tell you why, that's a problem. Just a few examples.

02NJHondaep3
08-09-2003, 03:50 PM
I agree but thats more common sense.

Civic03Si
08-09-2003, 03:51 PM
ADAMnQuickCIVIC youre a ass first off you come to my thread about my car being stolen and thread jack it about the cops??? your a fucking queer i was going to be nice and everything and everyone else on here had nothing but good things to say to make me feel better but you come on here and bitch and cry about how everyone thinks cops are dickheads. Well from my experience wit the cops its never been good. So i think i should have the right to be bitter at them. Yeah well im glad someone stole your CRV but did the fucker steal it while you were basically on the phone wit the cops?Probably not........i wouldnt be so pissed at the LAZYASS FUCKING PIGS if it happened while i was sleeping or i wasnt around to see it get jacked, but literally i called the cops before the asshole got out of the parking and told them which way he was going i even told the pigs what kinda car his friend dropped him off in and they still couldnt catch either of them? thats why it matters that a cop car drove by 15 min earlier that means a PIG was in the area patroling and didnt find either car so it just seems like their not doing their job which makes them a pig. So why should i praise these boys in blue? So take your CRAPPY ass H stickers shove them up your ass and go be a dick somewhere you prick!

Peking
08-09-2003, 04:25 PM
Ouch that was kinda harsh. Your right, what happened to you should have went down another way. Saying those things about ADAMnQuickCIVIC isn't right. The post you just made is the kinda thing that locks a thread, and gets someone kicked out. He might not been in the right when he made his comment about your keys, I keep mine on my desk at work too.

Civic03Si
08-09-2003, 05:28 PM
I know thats harsh and i know thats the kinda of stuff that will get me kicked out but when someone steals your car and then and have someone say nothing good and say your sad and stupid cause you blame the cops is just as bad. Then he replies keep my keys in my pocket? come on man dude is a DICK. Even if i had the same opinion as he does about cops i wouldnt have came on this thread and posted it, i would have posted something on the OFF TOPIC section.

Peking
08-09-2003, 06:24 PM
The cop stuff should have not been apart of your thread. Hope things work out though. Good luck.

Jon

Peking
08-09-2003, 06:25 PM
I also agree that the key comment was not called for.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-09-2003, 07:03 PM
ADAMnQuickCIVIC youre a ass first off you come to my thread about my car being stolen and thread jack it about the cops??? your a fucking queer i was going to be nice and everything and everyone else on here had nothing but good things to say to make me feel better but you come on here and bitch and cry about how everyone thinks cops are dickheads. Well from my experience wit the cops its never been good. So i think i should have the right to be bitter at them. Yeah well im glad someone stole your CRV but did the fucker steal it while you were basically on the phone wit the cops?Probably not........i wouldnt be so pissed at the LAZYASS FUCKING PIGS if it happened while i was sleeping or i wasnt around to see it get jacked, but literally i called the cops before the asshole got out of the parking and told them which way he was going i even told the pigs what kinda car his friend dropped him off in and they still couldnt catch either of them? thats why it matters that a cop car drove by 15 min earlier that means a PIG was in the area patroling and didnt find either car so it just seems like their not doing their job which makes them a pig. So why should i praise these boys in blue? So take your CRAPPY ass H stickers shove them up your ass and go be a dick somewhere you prick!

Oh boy, another e-thug, throwing insults from the safety of his keyboard 3,000 miles away.
Sorry that you feel the need for everyone to come into "your thread" and apologize and console you.
I didn't realize you needed the sympathy of every single member of ephatch.com to get over this traumatic situation.
Admitedly, we got a *little* off-topic discussing police officers, even though it's directly related to the topic of this thread (you're car being stolen and your gripe about the police not taking what you deem to be the appropriate action).
But, you Sir, need to take a chill pill....

ClubSi = that way ---------->>>

Civic03Si
08-09-2003, 07:41 PM
Dude i wasnt expecting sympathy from everyone on the board. Since our cars a new and a lot of people just think the ep cant be stolen cause the imbolizer i just thought i would inform people that shit happens. Also why do you even care about the cops? Are you 1? Are you a lonely cop looking for SYMPATHY for being fat and lazy and not doing your job??? Did you read what happened? Do you not understand why im pissed??? Dude if the cops got them then i wouldnt have said 1 bad thing about those stupid pigs you come here and act like they did there best. um i dont think so. Also if you were really a good cop and then you know being a cop isnt there for us to praise and worship them(that comes with the job desciption). Oh yeah me being a "e-thug" is just funny cause i dont fight with people online but im just pissed as hell this whole situation happened and then you come here and say im SAD and STUPID. How would you feel if your car got stolen and someone 3000 miles aways just said some stupid shit??? Im pretty sure youd be pissed. So why dont you give me your address so i can steal your car and then right before i pull away i ring your door bell and see how you feel. And to everyone else who replied thanks a lot most people on this forum are cool and UNDERSTANDING.

Civic03Si
08-09-2003, 09:07 PM
I just found out some funny info. Well it seems like TeamERA5 spotted my car in my area the other day but i havent heard a thing from the police. So maybe i should send the chula vista police station a fruit basket for doing such a good job of finding my car.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-09-2003, 09:14 PM
Dude i wasnt expecting sympathy from everyone on the board. Since our cars a new and a lot of people just think the ep cant be stolen cause the imbolizer i just thought i would inform people that shit happens. Also why do you even care about the cops? Are you 1? Are you a lonely cop looking for SYMPATHY for being fat and lazy and not doing your job??? Did you read what happened? Do you not understand why im pissed??? Dude if the cops got them then i wouldnt have said 1 bad thing about those stupid pigs you come here and act like they did there best. um i dont think so. Also if you were really a good cop and then you know being a cop isnt there for us to praise and worship them(that comes with the job desciption). Oh yeah me being a "e-thug" is just funny cause i dont fight with people online but im just pissed as hell this whole situation happened and then you come here and say im SAD and STUPID. How would you feel if your car got stolen and someone 3000 miles aways just said some stupid shit??? Im pretty sure youd be pissed. So why dont you give me your address so i can steal your car and then right before i pull away i ring your door bell and see how you feel. And to everyone else who replied thanks a lot most people on this forum are cool and UNDERSTANDING.

Please quote me calling you stupid.
Yes I read what you wrote. Yes I understand why you're mad.
Realize: IT'S JUST A CAR.
Unfortunately, car theft is not on the top of the list as far as priorities go for police officers.
Do you expect them to rush from a domestic dispute, assault, robbery, etc to hunt down your car thief?
And I have no problem with your post at all, there have been other ep's on here that got stolen, it happens.
My problem was with your attitude towards the police.
And yes, I am an ex-cop, "ex" due to injury.
I also have many friends that are cops.
I take personal offense to attacks and generalizations about police officers.
I was not bashing you, I was trying to make a point, and not once did I get an attitude with you, not even when you cursed me like a 12 year old.
I just stated that it's sad the way people view police officers, I never directed that at you personally, you might realize that if you actually read what i typed.

So to quote one of the great poets of our time:

"Calm down, relax, start breathing...."

SiBoy
08-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Wish my car would get stolen hehe.:D

team ERA 5
08-09-2003, 09:41 PM
yea doode...saw your ep goin down south prolly towards TIJUANA:'( :'( :'( ...i feel you man...cops think they have all the time in the world....i know that was your car for sure same place same time....im am the SANDIEGO ephatch RADAR...i know where they live and where they park...muwahahah....FUCKING SUCKS THOUGH its prollly at tj....fuck those THEIFS.....karmmmmmma dont trip karmaaaaaa

Civic03Si
08-09-2003, 10:39 PM
Um, if youve been reading my posts i never said all cops are pigs, But when someone steals 20,000 dallors from me i do expect the cops to take it seriously. If someone robbed a bank i do think they would take that seriously and my car was worth as much as a bank robber would get from a bank(i know thats kinda stupid comparsion but thats how i feel). So i would have liked my situation taken more seriously. i do realize that there might have been other calls of emergency and i dont expect for like a full scale hunt down for this dude, but something more than "we'll try to look for it in the area" would have been nice i had to basically force the cop to look at the video camera and take finger prints. It took them 30-40min just to show up. Also all i am saying is that if your looking for praise and worship for being a cop youre in the wrong business. Cops shouldnt be expecting that, i always thought cops were suppose to be humble and became a cop to help people not to get on the news. Also why i called the cops pigs was that, like any other person in this world you earn my respect not just cause you got a badge sorry..... thats just my opinon and sorry if that bothers you but i do wanna squash this stupid arguement so ill apologize for cursing at you......... oh TeamERA5 does got that EP radar, good looking out man. lol

cease
08-10-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by ADAMnQuickCIVIC

Please quote me calling you stupid.
Yes I read what you wrote. Yes I understand why you're mad.
Realize: IT'S JUST A CAR.
Unfortunately, car theft is not on the top of the list as far as priorities go for police officers.
Do you expect them to rush from a domestic dispute, assault, robbery, etc to hunt down your car thief?
And I have no problem with your post at all, there have been other ep's on here that got stolen, it happens.
My problem was with your attitude towards the police.
And yes, I am an ex-cop, "ex" due to injury.
I also have many friends that are cops.
I take personal offense to attacks and generalizations about police officers.
I was not bashing you, I was trying to make a point, and not once did I get an attitude with you, not even when you cursed me like a 12 year old.
I just stated that it's sad the way people view police officers, I never directed that at you personally, you might realize that if you actually read what i typed.

So to quote one of the great poets of our time:

"Calm down, relax, start breathing...."

couldnt of said it better myself, i trip out when everyone talks shit about law enforcement. all we hear are the negative experience's what about the positive ones. yeah ive been pulled over and punked by them (back in the day) BECAUSE i fit the discription of a suspect, then they appologized and let me go. it didnt bother me because i had nothing to hide.
& civicsi03 their are plenty of priority calls that go out every minute, sorry to say that a "503" stolen vehicle isnt. U have ins; theyll take care of you. go out and buy an evo8:)

stephen
08-11-2003, 07:20 AM
well i HAD the factory alarm so when you unlock the car it would beep.

mine only beeps when you lock it.

Civic03Si
08-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Well my alarm would beep twice when you unlock it and it would beep once when you locked it.

Civic03Si
08-11-2003, 06:30 PM
Well my alarm would beep twice when you unlock it and it would beep once when you locked it.

Makross
08-11-2003, 06:43 PM
damn thats bullshit:mad:

Peking
08-11-2003, 07:57 PM
Didn't he say that he installed an alarm?

IceD out N CALI
08-11-2003, 08:01 PM
good luck:)

stephen
08-12-2003, 02:27 PM

what kind of alarm?

Civic03Si
08-12-2003, 02:45 PM
It was just the factory alarm.

IceD out N CALI
08-12-2003, 02:47 PM
what kind of car are you going to get now? are you going to get another ep?

Civic03Si
08-12-2003, 03:24 PM
I was thinking about the getting another EP but i wanna get something different so ill just forget about the whole situation. So ive been thinking about the rsx-s or accord v6 6spd. Kinda leaning more toward the accord but i heard theres a lot of problems with them. Being alittle faster than the rsx-s just makes me want to get it though:D

sniperSI
08-13-2003, 03:43 PM
TSX
TSX
TSX
TSX
TSX
TSX
TSX

handurass2u
08-14-2003, 07:22 PM
cops has done nothing good for me. they seems to only fine and yell at me. so i hate pigs. what makes a cop on dutie better than anyone else? they talk loud and lecture u but in the court room in front of the judge they are like little mouses. i'm not saying all cops are bad but most are. for u cops or ex cops out there, don't tell me u never step out of line when u are dutie. shit like u can yell at the cilvillian and they can't talk back. wtf is that shit? who the hell do u think u are? most traffic cops(in subs). never had to put their life on the line so don't give me that they risk their life bull shit. the good cops are detectives trying to crack some big cases. so y'all traffic cops out there can kiss my ass.
FUCK THE POLICE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THE POLICE

chubbychu
08-14-2003, 08:02 PM
WOOO-SAH

Peking
08-15-2003, 11:56 AM
handurass2u Learn english dumbass... Somebody ban this ignorant ass fucker.

Peking
08-15-2003, 12:00 PM
How old are you? (handurass2u) From the way you type, you must be like 8 years old with horrible vocabulary. Grow up, and open your eyes...
:o

handurass2u
08-15-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Atlas1133
How old are you? (handurass2u) From the way you type, you must be like 8 years old with horrible vocabulary. Grow up, and open your eyes...
:o

damn man u asshole. english is my second language. what did i say to offend u this much? u need stop being so pissed off at people has done nothing to u. i stated how i how about the cops. is that so wrong? last time i checked i have the freedom of speech. some people can't think of a come back and just bust on people spelling skills is the childish one