PDA

View Full Version : apc lip kit opinions

Black 02 SI
08-07-2003, 10:14 PM
I know this has been discused before, but just wondering what everyong thinks about the apc kit(people that have seen it in person on a normal color car) Here's why, my friend has it on his black ep like mine, and he wants a new kit that will fit his intercooler for his new turbo kit(he's a bastard) Anyway he said I can have the kit which is already painted to match my car for like $250. I am going to get it, just wanted some opinions about it. I think it looks pretty good in person, and it looks like ass in certain pics. thanks for the opinions.

dave

psylovibe
08-07-2003, 10:51 PM
yea I think the kit looks bad ass also, some kid here has it on his blue si, and i like how it looks on it.Hell if i had chance for $250 id go for it.

Civicvtec1ps
08-07-2003, 11:04 PM
yea i will buy that kit for 250. thats steal price

Black 02 SI
08-07-2003, 11:47 PM
hell yeah it is a steal, and it's painted already, plus he said he would trade me the whole front bumper for mine, cause his has OEM fogs and he doesn't need them anymore. so I am getting full painted body kit and OEM fogs for that.

GeNoZiDe
08-17-2003, 12:12 AM
i jus bought the APC kit today, only kit they had in stock and i couldnt wait 2 weeks cuz my cars in the shop again and i need it out LOL

its better lookin in person and on n e other color than that purple demo apc model LOL