PDA

View Full Version : a sad sad day RIP2002 civic si... :(

mixedupneko
08-08-2003, 10:45 AM
hey guys.well as some of you know i have crazy financial problems due to my outragous inshurance payments. So i decided to sell my car. today is my last day with her. Actuly 4 hours from now shes gone . I dunno im gona miss her cuz i worked so hard to keep her and get her to the point she was. im selling the car with all the shit on it plus i got my fender fixed. the new owner wil be keepin her as is so im kinda happy. and SHE apreicates the si. Althought i will be sad to lose my baby i will also be happy to have less stress and 1,100 dollars in my pocket everymonth. I also decided on my next car already wich stock has way more power than the si. when i get it ill come back and post pics if im welcome. lol but yea im miss my si its a sad day so im venting. umm yea i liked my mini van. but si's are slow, i dont think there ment for the track realy. its more of a fun car. i dunno i cant wait to see all motor ep3's hittin 12's at my local track soon. but umm i guess its goodbye to all the ephatchers..

RIP

2002 HONDA CIVIC SI Euro Gold Pearl

mixedupneko
08-08-2003, 10:50 AM
http://urbanracer.com/gallery/gallery/event_coverage/honda_fest/honda_fest_8-2-03/0162.jpg

http://urbanracer.com/gallery/gallery/event_coverage/honda_fest/honda_fest_8-2-03/0250.jpg

http://urbanracer.com/gallery/gallery/event_coverage/honda_fest/honda_fest_8-2-03/0249.jpg

pics to ease the pain:(

mixedupneko
08-08-2003, 10:51 AM
http://urbanracer.com/gallery/galle...8-2-03/0250.jpg

BlackNRedSi
08-08-2003, 10:54 AM
What car are you getting?

and what insurance company is rippin you a new one on insurance of 1100 a month?!?!?!?! did you hit a child in your car or something? too many car wrecks?

thats alot of loot for 1 car to be insured

RIP to your EP, tell the person you are selling it to about the site, so when/if she does any mods for us to be able to see the EP!

Eric

mixedupneko
08-08-2003, 10:57 AM
http://www.urbanracer.com/gallery/gallery/event_coverage/honda_fest/honda_fest_8-2-03/0249.jpg http://www.urbanracer.com/gallery/gallery/event_coverage/honda_fest/honda_fest_8-2-03/0250.jpg

mixedupneko
08-08-2003, 11:02 AM
car=320 a month
Nj State Plan inshurance=855 a month

as for my next car rite now ill be driving my old 1984 oldsmobile delta88 wich was my car b 4 the si. I should have my new car within the next 2 weeks .

Brettnyt
08-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Sorry to hear u have to lose ur EP... Ah well, make sure to post pics of your next ride!

jerky
08-08-2003, 11:03 AM
wow, that is one of the hotter euro yellow SIs i've seen. sorry you are getting rid of it. shit somtimes i wish i can get rid of mine and get an evo.:(

BarracksSi
08-08-2003, 11:08 AM
Over $800 per MONTH for insurance? My goodness... that's as much as my mortgage!

Glad to know that it's finding a good home, though. :)

Civicvtec1ps
08-08-2003, 11:30 AM
yea.. damn insurance is killer..

BlackNRedSi
08-08-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps
yea.. damn insurance is killer..

That just sucks man, you gotta move outa that state or soemthing....

are you like in NYC or sumthin?

kuz even if i had a EVO8, i still wouldnt even pay a fraction of that cost...

IceD out N CALI
08-08-2003, 11:39 AM
crazy. well guess now is a good time to dump your ep, resale isnt getting any better

skooba
08-08-2003, 11:56 AM
um if you plan on getting a faster car, isnt that insurance going to be even higher??

crex2nr
08-08-2003, 12:11 PM
nice ride to be giving up. id be sad if i had to be without my ride, which i am:(

Zero Three Si
08-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Why dont you just put the insurance in your parents name???????

mixedupneko
08-08-2003, 12:28 PM
tried.. parents have no credit. or should i say bad credit.my next car's inshurance will be under my fathers name i got a quote for 1,200 already for full coverage :).

solutionep3
08-08-2003, 12:28 PM
that sux. and i thought i paid alot.
hope your happy with your new find.

STP03BlueSI
08-08-2003, 01:12 PM
man that sucks. Well all in all point the girl in our direction let her know that the site is here!

Sad to hear another Si owner is leavin us.:(

k20hatch
08-08-2003, 01:20 PM
That stinks man im sorry to here your selling the car and another euro yellow ep is leaving the site!! wish ya luck on the next car!!

Zero Three Si
08-08-2003, 01:21 PM
was the chick that bought the car hott looking??? if so point her in the right dirction.....MY WAY...lol

TrippZ
08-08-2003, 01:45 PM
dude that sucks so bad man

your si was an inspiration to me, what i wanted it to look like..

:(

you should have parted it out though, you could have made some money back.

good luck in life man

StrangeShadow
08-08-2003, 03:30 PM
good luck w/stuff man.
*interested in what you are planning on getting.

IceD out N CALI
08-08-2003, 05:17 PM
are you replacing it with a neon?

02TafWhtSi
08-08-2003, 07:13 PM
Very sorry to hear that - good luck in the future :)

estebones
08-08-2003, 07:22 PM
I know this has been mentioned before but DAMN that is a lot of money for insurance, $800+ holy crap! how old are you? I see you live in Jersey, is this normal for full cover in NJ? that is damn near outrageous....
I'm 25 Live in Houston, Texas and my ins is $185 Full Cover and I have what you could call bad credit...sheesh!
Good luck with your new ride(watcha gettin?) and sorry to hear about you loosing your car, they are fun as hell!
--este

todaCspec
08-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by estebones
I know this has been mentioned before but DAMN that is a lot of money for insurance, $800+ holy crap! how old are you? I see you live in Jersey, is this normal for full cover in NJ? that is damn near outrageous....
I'm 25 Live in Houston, Texas and my ins is $185 Full Cover and I have what you could call bad credit...sheesh!
Good luck with your new ride(watcha gettin?) and sorry to hear about you loosing your car, they are fun as hell!
--este

One reason could be because of his age, no driving history, or bad driving record, most insurance companies do not want to insure him so the state does a lottery and randomly selects a insurance company to accept him.

i should know, I had my EH-9 parked at the meter and long and behold a woman driver w/a brand new 4 door civic hits my ride. Lucky I came out to feed the meter and a pedistrian told me. I quickly went to go look on the side of impact and lucky she was double parked. I confronted her and she denied it, so I show her and she was speechless. She really didn't speak English and I didn't speak Korean, so she had to call a friend.

We exchanged info and when I went to put in a claim, I couldn't find her insurance company because the state has not assigned her one yet. I had to wait thirty days until the state would assign her an insurance company and waited another week to receive my check for damages from her non-brand name insurance company.

StrangeShadow
08-08-2003, 11:41 PM
One reason could be because of his age, no driving history, or bad driving record, most insurance companies do not want to insure him so the state does a lottery and randomly selects a insurance company to accept him.

i should know, I had my EH-9 parked at the meter and long and behold a woman driver w/a brand new 4 door civic hits my ride. Lucky I came out to feed the meter and a pedistrian told me. I quickly went to go look on the side of impact and lucky she was double parked. I confronted her and she denied it, so I show her and she was speechless. She really didn't speak English and I didn't speak Korean, so she had to call a friend.

We exchanged info and when I went to put in a claim, I couldn't find her insurance company because the state has not assigned her one yet. I had to wait thirty days until the state would assign her an insurance company and waited another week to receive my check for damages from her non-brand name insurance company.

crappy...was this in socal?

we should try to guess what he's gonna get...I bet a srt-4.

IceD out N CALI
08-09-2003, 12:34 AM
guess he is keeping it a secret till the deal is final

EKthenEPnow
08-09-2003, 06:21 AM
-what did you run at the track? (with what mods) and why is your insurance so high?

-Here in Canada (I live in the Capital, Ottawa) I only pay $82 a month for just about the Best Coverage possible.

-I was thinking of a move to NJ, but now I think they can suck my left nut!!!!!!!

mixedupneko
08-09-2003, 07:47 AM
yea im keeping it a secret till everythings final. no neon for shure.hehe yea as for inshurance NJ inshurance is sick as it is. dont move here go to pa or sumthing even NY is better. my inshurance is personaly high because im in the state plan because im young and i have points on my license its hard to find inshurance in NJ unless u have over 6 points. The states inshurance policy is rediculous. My next car will deff be in my moms name. Mabey 5 years from now when i graduate school and get a good job ill buy an an si and make it run 11's hahah i dunno ill probly grow out of hondas by the time im that age anyway. Having a father that is head of sales at BMW will make that happen :p

EKthenEPnow
08-09-2003, 10:19 AM
-what did you run at the track? (with what mods) and why is your insurance so high?

hondafiend02
08-10-2003, 08:19 PM
hahaha let evryone get rid of ther si i wanna be the only ep on the road lol...........jk sorry to hear man im mean you have it bad dont you know that pretty much every honda isnt made for the track unless its nsx or somthing of that kind thats what makes honda racers so much cooler than all of the other guys they make ther little grocery getters woop some ass just thought i might say that you kinda made me scratch my head for a minute (evryone should know that it takes work to make a fast car) oh yea good luck with your new car ......one.......

Zero Three Si
08-11-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
are you replacing it with a neon?

NO HE'S GETTING A TOYOTA ECHO INSTEAD!!!!

87gn
08-12-2003, 02:45 AM
i pay 1800 bucks every 6 months and im insured for 13 cars and 2 trucks, no tickets, no wrecks that they know of, and on the honor roll:D the sad thing is before i got the gn i was only paying 365 bucks a YEAR!!!:eek:

StrangeShadow
08-16-2003, 12:01 AM
NO HE'S GETTING A TOYOTA ECHO INSTEAD!!!!
ROFL that actually has a faster stock 1/4 time than us....:confused:

I pay like 300 every 6 month for 2 cars and a suv...:D

2k2_nbp_egg
08-17-2003, 03:13 PM
I pay 2k, every half a year for an 18 year old driver in texas. Granted that I do have some fuck ups under my belt.......fuck yall.