PDA

View Full Version : Car running hot?

NewCar
08-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Greetings, I just got my car recently. After I was done taking her out, the hood feels really hot. I know all cars get hot once they're just shut off. After a good 1 hour, the heat doesnt seem to cool down significantly. Just wondering if the k-series engines are like that.

BTW, how does teh civic si car manual's cover look like. I think the dealer gave me the wrong one becasue the one i have all it says is "Honda Civic". Thank you.

mrfixit687
08-10-2003, 02:06 AM
air + fuel + spark = fire
fire = hot

87gn
08-10-2003, 02:45 AM
Greetings, I just got my car recently. After I was done taking her out, the hood feels really hot. I know all cars get hot once they're just shut off. After a good 1 hour, the heat doesnt seem to cool down significantly. Just wondering if the k-series engines are like that.

no thats not normal, your flux copacitor must have shorted out with the internal convoiance of 88 mph combined with the fact that your engine is running;)

bobdobbs
08-10-2003, 03:33 AM
No. It's the fetzer valve. Definitely the fetzer valve.

NamingException
08-10-2003, 09:34 AM
Aww, you Subgenii and your fetzer valves!

SoCaLep3
08-10-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by 87gn

no thats not normal, your flux copacitor must have shorted out with the internal convoiance of 88 mph combined with the fact that your engine is running;)

hahah flux capacitor :D you silly goose