PDA

View Full Version : DIY Gauges in zip format, gettin while you can!

Ocelaris
08-11-2003, 09:05 PM
http://www.geocities.com/ocelaris1981/Gauges.html

I know it's ghetto, but I'm not payin to host a DIY I made... the geocities site may not hold up for very long.

chubbychu
08-11-2003, 11:11 PM
NICEEE!!!

hey ill give you 20 bucks to DIY a white one for me (ill pay for parts)

jk, unless u wanna!

Ocelaris
08-12-2003, 11:52 AM
hehe, thanks but I'm not taking any orders at the moment. That DIY on clubRSX took a long time, and I think I'm just about done makin DIYs after the RSX...

Let's treat this like high school... please don't ask me to do your mod for you, unless:

1) you have a note from your doctor stating you can not participate (note I said "CAN not" not "will not try)

OR

2) you have extrordinary amounts of money (like Billy Madison)

In those two cases, I'd be perfectly willing to help out, because I'm both a nice guy, and easily bribed :-)

Or if you wanna trade skils for somethin, like teach me somethin useful in return, that's cool too...

The way I see it, if you got 2 useable hands, and 30$ (assuming you have to buy all the tools, parts) and some time, ANYONE can do it. seriously, chat me up, I'm more than willing to help anybody figure out howto do it, and it feels much better when you accomplished something yourself. Best, Bill

chubbychu
08-12-2003, 12:04 PM
oh i see how it is! lol jk jk, i dunno if i would want to change them anyways, because the radio color is also red! so....in that case, i dont think i have the time/guts and stuff to DIMyself, but thanks for the offer for help!

Ocelaris
08-12-2003, 12:10 PM
Yeah, My intention is not to start a business, as some people on clubRSX have... I want to give people the feeling that they CAN do things themselves.

If you're willing to do 90% of the work yourself, and are worried about some soldering or something like that, maybe you can meetup when we do this guy's RSX and watch or something... I can show you how I did mine, I just don't have time or energy to do that right now with school and work both...

Ocelaris
08-12-2003, 12:11 PM
Oh, you can change any light in the SI... I've done it. Ok, so still haven't gotten around to the like cruise control or stuff like that, but if you see a light, it can be changed. I already made a DIY for the a/c console area around the headunit.