PDA

View Full Version : Tire wheel Packages?

Speck
08-12-2003, 08:56 AM
Can anyone tell me where I can find the cheapest Tire and Wheel packages? I mean the DIRT CHEAPEST......

-=speck=-

02SilverSiHB
08-12-2003, 09:16 AM
www.speedandstyle.com

www.machiii.net (rotas and nippons are cheap there, even give the weight of the rims on most of them)

Edit: Fixed the link to machiii

EV1LEP3
08-12-2003, 03:04 PM
www.wheelmax.com

by FAR the cheapest !

Civicvtec1ps
08-12-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by EV1LEP3
www.wheelmax.com

by FAR the cheapest !
still but i wouldnt buy them from that company. THEY SIMPLY SUCK!!

EV1LEP3
08-13-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Civicvtec1ps

still but i wouldnt buy them from that company. THEY SIMPLY SUCK!!

So I'm ASSuming you got screwed by them? Or do all their wheels suk, like the RacingHarts, 5Zigens and Konigs, as well as Rota, which isn't on the site.

I recently bought a pair of 18's from them. I have never bought a better packaged set of wheels before , ever. All boxes matched, correct size. Came mounted and ballanced with lugs. Awesome tire choices and sizes at very minimal extra cost. The rims and tires were, saran wrapped if you would, to the point they would have been water proof. Also let's not forget the 1mile of bubble wrap that was in all four boxes.

Sorry so long, but I just hate t00ls that bash good company's without an educated reason. If you have one please explain, and I appologize.
Good luck where ever you get your new set.

02SilverSiHB
08-13-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by EV1LEP3

So I'm ASSuming you got screwed by them? Or do all their wheels suk, like the RacingHarts, 5Zigens and Konigs, as well as Rota, which isn't on the site.

I recently bought a pair of 18's from them. I have never bought a better packaged set of wheels before , ever. All boxes matched, correct size. Came mounted and ballanced with lugs. Awesome tire choices and sizes at very minimal extra cost. The rims and tires were, saran wrapped if you would, to the point they would have been water proof. Also let's not forget the 1mile of bubble wrap that was in all four boxes.

Sorry so long, but I just hate t00ls that bash good company's without an educated reason. If you have one please explain, and I appologize.
Good luck where ever you get your new set.
I've seen about 3 or 4 people have some bad experience from wheelmax..ranging from getting the wrong wheels or tires, or not being balanced. Sometime things happen, and it was only about 4 people out of how many here?
The only problem I ran in with them, is they never had the wheel I wanted, always out of stock, and I was too impatient to wait...but other than that, they were cool on the phone and really helpfull. I think that any of the site listed so far, including wheelmax are just fine...so the person looking for the wheels, should check all the sites for the best price.

sniperSI
08-13-2003, 05:30 PM
speedandstyle.com is hooking my ass up with a good deal. I definatly give them a bump

2k2civicSi
08-13-2003, 05:49 PM
my black rims and tires would looks alsome on a yellow ep ill sell you them for a good price pm me

link

http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18978