PDA

View Full Version : Paint Color Quality Underneath Stickers?

NamingException
08-12-2003, 08:14 PM
So, I've been planning on taking the i-VTEC stickers off my car basically since I got it, but I haven't ever gotten around to it. I've had my Si for almost exactly a year.

Is my paint job faded at all? Is the paint under the stickers going to look different than the rest of the paint on my car? I hadn't thought of this until just the other day.

paralysis
08-12-2003, 08:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I was taking all of the badges and the i-VTEC stickers off of my silver 1 year and half a month old Ep. I can't notice any color change at all and I feel I am kind of picky. *I have been told I am really damn picky*
Anyway I hope this helps

shimmy_yaz
08-13-2003, 04:16 AM
Paint should not fade to a noticable differenve within a year and if it does you have a problem.

NamingException
08-13-2003, 08:56 AM
Okay, thanks for the reassurance. I get overly paranoid about stuff like this sometimes.

SaBerCiviC
08-13-2003, 11:26 AM
I took mine off, you'll be fine.......dont be scared!you'll need a blow dryer, or a heat gun, to make it a very easy peal!
good luck.......if your rear quarter panel happens to fall off, just glue it back on with super glue!Pe@ce:p