Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Steve

Mad02Si
08-13-2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by ssvr6
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=585764

Pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Steve
I agree Rev Hard isn't looking to great to me. But after a bashing they will pop up on here and try to defend themselves.

silver ep
08-13-2003, 07:04 AM
Damn thats fucked up!

dj addicted
08-13-2003, 07:08 AM
wow...thats rough.. I hope everything works out for them. Luckily, I was never interested in their kits. Im really leaning towards cybernations kit.

HondaMan
08-13-2003, 07:33 AM
Yeah, their business practices are not good given this situation but they did lock that thread on honda-tech, since it appears RevHard is working with the guy now. We shall see...

Certainly not good for RevHard business with the word getting out all over the Honda & Boost related forums. They would be wise to do right by this guy & fix this situation/problem.

dj addicted
08-13-2003, 07:38 AM
I agree with hondaman, but it will take time for this to be resolved. 3grand is a lot of money. Also, something he could do is go to the press in revhards area. Large companies hate negative publicity specially on the news.

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-13-2003, 08:07 AM
That's just fuked up.

"revhardsales", would you like to make a comment?

I've backed you guys upto this point, but this doesnt look good.

Impact23
08-13-2003, 08:15 AM
I am surprised people still buy their products after how many horror stories I have heard from them.

dj addicted
08-13-2003, 08:17 AM
exactly...you couldnt give me something of theirs. Well, ok...give it to me.. I will just get rid of it on ebay or something.

sniperSI
08-13-2003, 08:39 AM
told you all man, fuck revhard. As i get older i really start to get pist off at poor customer service. I mean REALLY get pist. I'm probably gonna end up the old man bitching at dennys, but it seems like sales practices now adays are getting more and more shotty. Like companies think they deserve our business and They are doing US a favor.

screw-that.

IceD out N CALI
08-13-2003, 09:08 AM
sounds like fraud. maybe him and a bunch of others that got ripped off could file some kind of class action law suit or what not. anyway hopefully those committing the fraud get punished accordingly

97gsr90si
08-13-2003, 09:35 AM
That's aweful!!! (I was gettin pissed just reading it)

I say lets help the guy out!...copy that post to as many turbo related forums as you can think of...Revhard will see it eventually...and then kick themselves!

...word of mouth travels fast!...especially over the internet!

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-13-2003, 09:40 AM
dont worry, by the end of the day i'm sure it will have hit every single honda/acura related forum.

STP03BlueSI
08-13-2003, 09:49 AM
damn..and revhard still hasnt said ne thing...

i am still likin the Jackson Racing Supercharger or Greddy's turbo.:)

TrippZ
08-13-2003, 10:08 AM
ill be honest andsay ive never even HEARD of RevHard before coming to this site, and when I saw the site (edit: the revhard site) it looked like somethijng a 4 year old

however, before i even had my permit I knew about greddy. Now, if a kid that doesnt have a car and cant even drive and knows about a company and knows how badass it is, thats something.

Reputation goes along way!

Lets wait to see if Rev Hard ever comments

Jpax
08-13-2003, 10:13 AM
just anthor reason that i won't buy revhard.:mad:

BlackFL2k2Si
08-13-2003, 10:19 AM
I'm leaning more towards the JRSC or Cybernation...Revhard is just awful.

civic hatch boi
08-13-2003, 10:49 AM
revhard can suck my penis. more like revsoft, or rev not at all

Brettnyt
08-13-2003, 11:02 AM
Damn! That blows... I bet it wont happen again tho... maybe a misunderstanding? I dunno... we will see how good they are in time...

BlackNRedSi
08-13-2003, 12:00 PM
CYBERNATION 100%, Fuk Revhard !...

BlackNRedSi
08-13-2003, 12:02 PM
does RevHard want to lower their price again?! :) since this is the second screw up with one of their products, maybe we all can get a RevHard Turbo for like 1500 with install! :)

JLannoo
08-13-2003, 04:14 PM
Wow,did you guys read all of Muckman's posts in that thread? If what he said actually did transpire on the phone. They are one crooked ass company. Thats just horrible.

If its true,I hope they fold.

sleepin02si
08-13-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by STP03BlueSI
[B]damn..and revhard still hasnt said ne thing...

For the record, it took revhardsales a little over a week to respond to us in another thread.

Remember how professional our last encounter with revhard was?
Check out the response here (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18191)

And they thought that dropping the price was going to sway our opinion. If everything we have heard so far is true, their actions have spoken loud enough for me.

Tenacious G
08-13-2003, 10:05 PM
i don't know why you all are waiting for revhard to post ... seems like it would be a lost cause. i'm in no way defending what happened to muckman, that is absolutely no way to do business. but it seems like everyone here already has a poor opinion of revhard, so what would be the point of them trying to explain?

skinsfsu
08-13-2003, 10:34 PM
was just wonder who is cybernation? never heard of them and curios. what there web address? greddy doesnt make a turbo for the new eps do they. greddy is really great. had a 98 ex with a greddy evo and was awesome and want one for my new ep. if anyone could give me some info on either let me know. thanks alot.

chubbychu
08-13-2003, 10:58 PM
wow, it seems as if our beloved revhard has screwed itself in the butt this time. I can understand an underling trying to lie his way out of something, but the OWNER? hmmmmm....perhaps its a bad week for revhard. i think its time for them to reevaluate their goals and update their turbos

87gn
08-14-2003, 12:20 AM
i still think there useing TB0348 turbos, i also think the fact that i own a gn is why they wont give me the specs :D it would only take me half a second to identify that turbo and rat on them how cheap there actully buying them for.

revhard, my bike is green if you want to insult me some more

edit***

any one with a rev hard kit wana fill me in on the specs?

87gn
08-14-2003, 12:46 AM
And hes like "when you dispute this with your CC company dont even mention Revhard, just tell them that you ordered a turbo kit from After Hourz and you never got it." But I did I tell him. You guys asked for it back and I have the shipping invoices to prove that. I asked "Myles, was my kit one of the 15 that Revhard shipped out but never got paid for by After Hourz Racing?" He said yes. "Myles, be honest with me, is that the reason why you wanted my kit back?" He said "Yes After Hourz did not pay for your kit that is why we wanted it back." I replied "Both you and Ryan both told me my kit was defective. You lied to me." Myles started to studder. "Well well, uhh umm the intercooler did have a leaking problem."

did you all catch that? myles aint such a nice guy after all

btw is ryan that little cronie that likes maken fun of my bike?

furious
08-14-2003, 04:49 AM
hey revhard (if you see this post),

if it is any consolation, I've been waiting for the right time to buy your turbo for my EP.....and the time has come to mind.....it will be never!

if muckman is good for his story (who I believe), then....

WHO SUCKS BIG FAT DONKEY DICKS?

ssvr6
08-14-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by skinsfsu
was just wonder who is cybernation? never heard of them and curios. what there web address? greddy doesnt make a turbo for the new eps do they. greddy is really great. had a 98 ex with a greddy evo and was awesome and want one for my new ep. if anyone could give me some info on either let me know. thanks alot.

They're one of the first tuners that successfully turbo'd the K-series motor.

www.cybernationmotorsports.com

I have their stage I and it's worth every penny.

Steve

HondaMan
08-14-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by sleepin02si

For the record, it took revhardsales a little over a week to respond to us in another thread.

Remember how professional our last encounter with revhard was?
Check out the response here (http://ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18191)

And they thought that dropping the price was going to sway our opinion. If everything we have heard so far is true, their actions have spoken loud enough for me.

Wow (missed that thread); hard to believe a company would shot their selves in the foot some many times on the internet like this! Unprofessional

mental
08-14-2003, 10:07 AM
once again SSVR6 owns!!!! hell yeah way to come through on this one! thats the kit i wanted to buy but now i will seriously reconsider it! thanx man!

VBSI
08-14-2003, 03:02 PM
What we have here is perpetual motion from bad publicity and word-of-mouth advertising. This will be very difficult(if not impossible) for Revhard to reverse.

r3p00c
08-14-2003, 04:21 PM
mental, i love your MGS2 reference in your text under your username. :D

revhardsales
09-01-2003, 09:57 PM
For all who doubts, Just PM Muckman and ask him how things were resolved.

chubbychu
09-01-2003, 10:09 PM
revhardsales...i still beleive that you guys are okay...but have had some rocky times. good luck getting everything back together. Hopefully you will have good sales and responses from now on. Also, i dont know much about turbos so im just regurgatating. but my friend said that your turbos are old and outdated. and expensive however, that deal you were offering was good. so can you tell me a little about it?

87gn
09-02-2003, 12:40 PM
but my friend said that your turbos are old and outdated. and expensive however, that deal you were offering was good. so can you tell me a little about it?

your friend dont know what hes talken about, they wont even release any info on there turbos, in other words if you buy one you DONT know what your going to get.

ShowstoppersUSA
09-09-2003, 12:16 AM
It seems RevHard had a problem and with a member from another site with a turbo kit. I thought it was fucked up what happened to Muckman and decided to pay RevHard a visit and get the story from RevHard themselves....

Went to Revhard and talked to Myles the owner...

After a bit of chatting (and eyeing there EP outside) we got to talking about Muckman. I addressed it to them that it was a big problem all over the forums.

The story is...

Rev Hard and After Hourz had a good business relationship until After Hourz tried to close owing Rev Hard approximately 15 kits. Rev Hards decision on what to do eventually put Muckman in the middle of the mishap. It is unfortunate to hear that Muckman got caught up in all this drama between two companies. I'm not trying to back up RevHard but its because of After Hourz and other shady companies that customers get screwed left and right in this business. I don't agree with the Rev Hard decision on what to do with Muckman and the kit he had. Fortunately the situation has been resolved and from what I have heard, Muckman has received his kit.

Final Note:

You can bash Rev Hards customer service, or the way they do business but don't bash the product.

They make one of the best Turbo kits out there! Trust me, Ive ridden and driven a lot of EP's but none as fast as the Rev Hard EP...

With proper specs, Dyno Charts, more info overall and a dedicated supplier ;) hint*hint*, hopefully we can get this product back into the EP market...

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

ep_nezay
09-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by ShowstoppersUSA

With proper specs, Dyno Charts, more info overall and a dedicated supplier ;) hint*hint*, hopefully we can get this product back into the EP market...

Chuck
Showstoppers USA

:o ;)