PDA

View Full Version : Trunk Tray and Cargo Net

NewCar
08-13-2003, 02:46 PM
hey does anyone if i could use the net when the tray is in place. I read that it couldn't so i just want to make sure.

BSEVEER
08-13-2003, 06:54 PM
I don't have either but I see no reason why the two couldn't be used together. I do plan on getting a cargo net soon.

X 2KS2K
08-13-2003, 07:50 PM
i have both, i'm too lazy to go look right now, but i don't think the two could be used at the same time. the trunk tray pretty much fills up the entire area behind the seats and has a 4 inch rim all the way around it. the upper mounting hooks for the net are above the trunk tray, but the lower hooks are underneath the tray when it's in place. because of this, you won't be able to hook the lower part of the net in unless you cut holes in the tray. i'll take a closer look tomorrow to see if i'm missing something.

Zigen5
08-13-2003, 08:14 PM
You can't use both at the same time... Its either or.... :( Sorry...

icegrill
08-13-2003, 11:10 PM
My car came with the trunk tray, I wouldn't pay more than $10 for it. When my girlfriend saw it she said "it looks like somthing they give you to put plants in" Not too high quality, but it was free I think?;)

Zigen5
08-14-2003, 09:11 AM
Mine wasn't free, it was part of the deal.. Yeah, it looks cheap.. I though it was going to be like the Accords liners. Where it has the huge Accord engraved in it..