PDA

View Full Version : New Vendor.

buildtunerace
08-17-2003, 01:01 AM
Hey guys,

I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself and my company.

My name is Jonathan and I run Build. Tune. Race. We just moved to the Dallas area in July. We're a fairly new company--We'll have been around for a year in October--and this move and changes that have had to go along with it make us seem even newer.

I own a satin silver '03 Honda Civic Si myself, so I've been concentrating the site around the K-series products we stock. Nothing too impressive done to the car yet--but I'm not even 1,000 miles past the break in.

Our regular graphic designer is off working on several big pieces for the site and was unable to do the banner ad that's up here now, so you'll have to excuse my crappy flash work until I can get him to replace it.

Two final things... First, the site is nowhere near a proper showing of all the products we carry, so if you don't see it, feel free to ask. We're trying to get things up to speed as soon as possible, but it may take a while.

Lastly, we've currently been given the opportunity to sell out DC Sports products at a discounted rate for the remainder of this month. Obviously, we have passed this savings on to you guys, so make sure to check that out. I'll make a more specific post in the Vendor Sales forum with pricing just as soon as I'm able to.

Jonathan

Civicvtec1ps
08-17-2003, 01:09 AM
welcome to the board

RacingCivicSi02
08-17-2003, 03:35 AM
welcome aboard

BlackNRedSi
08-17-2003, 04:24 AM
welcome to the board!

blackyEP3
08-17-2003, 08:50 AM
So, where is my FREE sample! ;)

Welcome to the site man!

IceD out N CALI
08-17-2003, 09:37 AM
welcome to the site and hello

the JigGa mAn
08-17-2003, 12:24 PM
howdy....

STP03BlueSI
08-17-2003, 07:42 PM
Welcome...ne free stuff..hahahaha jk.:D

mytran80
08-17-2003, 09:53 PM
yes! yes! welcome my friend! me like new ven-door anytime...;)

Z26
08-18-2003, 07:37 AM
Wow, thats some pricey stuff. How about a Ephatch.com discount?

buildtunerace
08-18-2003, 07:46 AM
Wow, thats some pricey stuff. How about a Ephatch.com discount?

Like I said, we're a new company. Some of our prices on certain brands suck, but it's difficult to have the best prices on everything. I'm in the process of doing everything I can to negotiate to reduce them, but as you can guess that takes a lot of time.

Anyway, I offer everyone who comes to the site the best deal I can offer. We have several brands out there where we're giving a pretty good deal compared to other similar sites, and instead of gouging you on those, we offer the same deal we do on everything else.

We know we don't always provide the best prices, but we appreciate everyone who gives us a chance and realizes that we are doing the best we can.

oogy-boogy
08-18-2003, 07:18 PM
Welcome to the site. Looks like you'll soon be seeing my business for this low priced DC Sports short shifter for only $78.93!!! (http://www.buildtunerace.com/showversion.php?id=328) Woohoo!!!!:D