PDA

View Full Version : anyone in ephatch have a rev hard kit yet?

kcx23
08-18-2003, 11:34 AM
I am interested in getting the rev hard kit due to the great deal they gave for members on this website. but i would like to know if there are any members on this site that already has this kit on their car and tell me how they like the kit. thanks

ssvr6
08-18-2003, 11:42 AM
xlr8 has one.

Steve

87gn
08-18-2003, 07:14 PM
the only reasion there doing that deal is because of all the bashing, shady deals, and that ep that there kit torched.

eather way i still think there using a tbo348, kinda funny that they will give out the specs to people but wont give them out to a gn owner.

btw did that guy who rev hard scamed out of his money ever get a kit or his cash back?

kcx23
08-23-2003, 12:32 AM
I heard there is an ep that has already blown their engine due to this kit or is it the same story with the fire in the engine?

87gn
08-23-2003, 05:58 AM
Why do you think that is gn?
Cuz he had a point...

why do i think what is? what point?

as for the blown engine, i dont remember much of any thing about that, i "think" the guy did have to have his engine rebuilt but i dont know if it had any thing to do with the kit. you might wana go back and read the origional post, its been along time sence i have.

eather way i would not put down a company because some one blew there engine, you can blow the engine with any turbo kit if your a dumb ass about it. now if rev hard had installed it, tuned it, and it blew its engine while it was in there hands that would be a diffrent story.

rev hards problem dont have alot to do with faulty kits any way, i think its there public relations and the fact that they let there 16 year old floor sweeper run around and insult people on public forums thats hurting them the most.

xlr8
08-23-2003, 09:17 AM
i have to agree with gn there. there is someone at rev hard that has a pr problem. when ever i call there i talk to ryan and i havent had any problems since. my kits not too bad, it was missing a few parts that it should have had, so ryan made that up to me by sending me a few extras after. i havent gotten the ecu upgrade yet, so my car runs kindof rich, better then lean. ryan was telling me that they will be giving me the ecu reflash since ive had a few problems. i asked about that car starting on fire. it was a used kit and it was installed by a shop that didnt wrap the wiring with heat wrap, common sense will tell you wiring within an inch of a turbo will get really hot.

kcx23
08-23-2003, 08:13 PM
AYE xlr8
how does the car pull? do like the kit or regret buying it. I really want to buy it soon before the sale ends, but I just want to know if u like drving your ep with a rev hard turbo. Also, How is the turbo lag or if there is any? thanks!

87gn
08-23-2003, 08:58 PM
. I really want to buy it soon before the sale ends one thing comes to mindhttp://www.fbody.com/images/forum-faces/rape.gif

the company will go under before the sell ends, notice there sites not up any more and there trying to pawn off all of there left over kits and turbos on ebay.

I do not release any information about Compressor Trim, Turbine Wheel, A/R and the Turbine Trim. :o

if he would fire that little worm of his, post on the boards explaining the actions of that employ, tell every one what there buying, and give the people they scamed there money and or turbo kits back i think he could turn the company around and make a really suscessfull bussiness out of it, more power to him, hes just got to make some changes.