PDA

View Full Version : Found a great buy on new short shifter for $78.93!!!

oogy-boogy
08-18-2003, 07:20 PM
Check out this link! Didn't even know DC made one. (http://www.buildtunerace.com/showversion.php?id=328) :D

Woohoo!!!

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-18-2003, 07:27 PM
theyre a new vendor here.
not a bad price.
i wonder if shipping is overpriced.
i HATE finding a "deal" then getting a price of like $19 to ship a 2 lb package.
ESPECIALLY when it arrives with $2.40 postage on the package.
:mad:

oogy-boogy
08-18-2003, 07:31 PM
Not bad. Just checked and it came up to 87.85 shipped.

civic hatch boi
08-18-2003, 07:55 PM
dc short shifters used to be big .. but i heard alot of them breaking when shifting too hard.

oogy-boogy
08-18-2003, 07:57 PM
Hmmm....Same material hardened to the same rockwell. I guess I'll be the guinea pig. :D

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-18-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by oogy-boogy
Not bad. Just checked and it came up to 87.85 shipped.

that is an excellent deal.

buildtunerace
08-18-2003, 08:32 PM
Just to let you guys know a couple of things. We just added this to the site. I can only guarantee that price for the rest of this month... we've got a deal going with DC Sports and if we do well enough, we'll be able to offer prices like this full time...

Also, we're shipping these FedEx Express 3 day, so since we're talking penny for penny we raised the shipping price (it went up less than 5$) after we processed one order from here tonight and realized our mistake in the shipping pricing. Sorry for the confusion on this, anyone who's all ready ordered we've got you covered for our mistake.

IceD out N CALI
08-18-2003, 08:40 PM
not bad, a pretty good price

buildtunerace
08-19-2003, 10:22 AM
I really hate to make a mistake like this and have it end up on a forum, but this part doesn't fit our cars :(

I'm sorry guys. My distributor's catalog has it listed as fitting, and DC Sport's short shift adapters page on their site specifically mentions our car, but they don't have it in the applications list. I just got off of the phone with my distributor and DC Sports and it does in fact not fit.

I feel like a real goon, especially with this post on here about it. If you've all ready placed an order, rest assured I will contact you before today is out. I'll be more than happy to either refund your money or send you a Neuspeed shift adapter at the same price, even though it's a more expensive product.

Please accept my sincerest appologies on this.
Jonathan

BlackNRedSi
08-19-2003, 11:59 AM
what about the Skunk2 short shifter? i saw a guy that would give me the Skunk2 knob AND shortshifter....150shipped... good/bad?

thanks

Eric

Civicvtec1ps
08-19-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by BlackNRedSi
what about the Skunk2 short shifter? i saw a guy that would give me the Skunk2 knob AND shortshifter....150shipped... good/bad?

thanks

Eric i dont think anyone has skunk2 shortshifter yet on thier ride. anyways you can get skunk2 440 grams shiftknob for 50 shipped on ebay so you are looking at 100 shipped on skunk2 short shifter