PDA

View Full Version : Wings west Wing

sai_iii
08-19-2003, 06:20 AM
i'm a newbie, and i was just wondering where i could find the Wings West Wing. It looks just like the type r wing and i want it!
Does any one have it? can you remove the W caps? Also do you have to drill holes to install it or is it bolt on?

Gasp23
08-19-2003, 06:33 AM
If you want a replica of the Type R I would recomend to get the spoiler from spoilerdepot.com, they even have the option of painting it. Then again if you want WW go for it.

BlackNRedSi
08-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by sai_iii
i'm a newbie, and i was just wondering where i could find the Wings West Wing. It looks just like the type r wing and i want it!
Does any one have it? can you remove the W caps? Also do you have to drill holes to install it or is it bolt on?

To get the WingsWest wing you can either get it straight from Wings West www.wingswest.com and they will paint it for you and send it your way....

yes you can remove the W caps, but it will look ghetto, cause there is an indentation for where the W caps go....

or you can get it from the great guys @ www.showstoppersusa.com either Chuck or Rocky....

if your looking for a type r wing specificaly see above what gasp wrote...

eric

sai_iii
08-19-2003, 08:14 PM
i've heard bad reviews about the spoilerdepot.com wings though. like about not being flush. But it looks like a deal i might get one...

sai_iii
08-19-2003, 08:16 PM
oh and you can't order anything directly from the Wings west website you have to go to a local dealer or a web distributer(like i was looking for).

oldschoolimport
08-20-2003, 06:38 PM
you could get the ww unpainted and have the indentation filled with fiberglass body filler. just a thought.

crex2nr
08-20-2003, 11:28 PM
ive got the ww wing and the fitment is pretty good. i just had the empty spots on the sides bondoed and then i painted it to match.

RacingCivicSi02
08-21-2003, 03:21 AM
get it from showstoppersusa. or email renovaauto@yahoo.com got mines from them. unfitted and unpainted.