PDA

View Full Version : Crushed...

LI03SI
08-20-2003, 09:53 AM
Thats what my whole front left corner is.. CRUSHED. :-(

I was coming around a exit ramp too fast late the other night and slid into a guardrail, sux a lot. But there is one good thing about it... I am getting a new bumper and hood and my car has to look better after this so I dont go crazy. I was hoping I could get some good feedback to help me fix my car as quick as possible.

I am looking for a sick looking carbon fiber hood, preferably vented that wont break the bank. I love the mugen hood but thats just too expensive for me. Anything with a nice aggressive stance, pretty much anything different than OEM that isnt too crazy.

Also, I want a really nice front bumper. I really only want a polyurethane or carbon fiber bumper, preferable the urethane though. Cant be nothing too crazy since its gonna be on a pretty much stock exterior for awhile until I can recover from the few Gs I am losing here.

Thanks everyone who actually read all of this and to anyone who replies to help me out here.

Suk02Si
08-20-2003, 10:00 AM
Showstoppers has a replica Mugen carbon hood in the Vendors section. If you want a poly urethane bumper, then get the JDM bumper. You will need the JDM rebar, or just remove the stock one all together.

If you search for JDM bumper, you should get a ton of results. :)

BlackNRedSi
08-26-2003, 07:07 AM
you can get this hood?

http://www.kaminari.com/images_product/03CivicSI_Main.jpg

TrippZ
08-26-2003, 06:43 PM
who makes that hood? how much?

Civicvtec1ps
08-29-2003, 12:08 AM
you could go with jdm front bumper or tsunami . full replacement urethane

beansbear
08-29-2003, 11:35 AM
i think thats the kaminari hood. to me its overpriced.

LI03SI
09-06-2003, 08:00 AM
I just went off and bought a JDM Buddy Club 3, Mugen carbon fiber replica and a mugen CF Replica Wing for the back.

Thanks anyways guys but I couldnt live with myself if I only did half a job.

When I get my car back in a few weeks if anyone around LI wants to go cruisin', Ill be down to pimp my new hotness :-)