PDA

View Full Version : still having problems

1abSi
08-21-2003, 02:51 PM
ok i have had progress springs on my car for a LONG time now....i had problems with alot of noise and clunking....so i called them and they said it was to low for their specs....so they sent me new front springs and it helped alot....but i still have noise and over speed bumps it feels like the spring rates are not suffecient enough for the weight of the car......i am pissed cause i do not have the money to spend on the mugen which is what i really want......but i want to fix mine......not be stock......i hate that height and mushyness.....i like the springs for height......but this crap is pissing me off......i also get alot of noise when turning the wheel like backing out of a parking spot.......anyones help would be GREATLY appreciated.........thanks

1abSi
08-21-2003, 05:45 PM
could it be that my front shocks are blown?

Civicvtec1ps
08-21-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by 1abSi
could it be that my front shocks are blown?
yes. if your shocks are blown, rides will suck, make noise. bumpy.
time to buy aftermarket shocks. koni yellow is the only one though,:(

civic hatch boi
08-21-2003, 06:06 PM
seriously.. when the heck are tokico's or kyb's coming out.. those fags.

1abSi
08-21-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by civic hatch boi
seriously.. when the heck are tokico's or kyb's coming out.. those fags. that's what i am sayin

IceD out N CALI
08-21-2003, 09:06 PM
seriously.. when the heck are tokico's or kyb's coming out.. those fags.

shoot! who knows, but hopefully in next 6 months or so

glw
08-21-2003, 09:27 PM
seriously.. when the heck are tokico's or kyb's coming out.. those fags. talked with tokico lady over the phone yesterday and she said end of the year or early next year for the ep3. :(

Civicvtec1ps
08-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by glw
talked with tokico lady over the phone yesterday and she said end of the year or early next year for the ep3. :(
i called them 03 january. they said shocks will be released around august-september.
damn boy

IceD out N CALI
08-21-2003, 09:48 PM
seems they keep pusing back the date. maybe that means when they do come out they'll be worth the wait

2k2_nbp_egg
08-21-2003, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
seems they keep pusing back the date. maybe that means when they do come out they'll be worth the wait

Ahh iced out, always the optimistic thinker. I think they just realize that the EP market isn't as profitable as others, and have put our car on the backburner for now. I fucking need shocks too....god i hate that feeling when i got over a soso bump that i could have easily taken stock and get that horrid shock feeling from my wheels through my suspension, and to my back. Yea, not having to break for 90 degree turns is fun, but the stock rebound was so much nicer....so much smoother. DEVELOP ME SOME SHOCKS YOU CHEAP FUCKING WHORES!!!!

Civicvtec1ps
08-21-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by IceD out N CALI
yea.
ep3, dc5,em2 owners are waiting for damn shocks to come out.
people still buy koni yellow because those are the only aftermarket shocks