PDA

View Full Version : I/H/E with Neuspeed coming soon

joneSi
08-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Well, I finally caved...I've got the Neuspeed exhaust on its way. I don't think too many other people have done this with other mods yet, so I may be the first. My mods:

Injen CAI
DC Sports ceramic coated 4-2-1 Header
Neuspeed Front Upper Strut Bar
Eibach Prokit
Konig 16' rated R wheels

I should have a review up for all within a week or so. Can't wait :cool: :p

joneSi

EDIT:

This is joneSi signing back on to say that I've got my neuspeed exhaust INSTALLED on my Si. I'll say this, I don't feel like I've lost any low end torque on the car, and it sounds good at low RPMs. Looks a little bigger than stock, but still clean and stock to the untrained eye :angel: . When you get on it the CAI wails. Great quality, great exhaust. As questions at will.

joneSi

joneSi
09-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Bumpin to get a reaction to the above edit.

skooba
09-04-2003, 04:07 PM
do you have any pics, soundclips or vids? notice any difference in mid-high end power?

joneSi
09-04-2003, 08:26 PM
well, I will be getting some pics here in the next few days (weekend prolly).

I did notice it does pull a little better toward the top, not a TON but enough to say that the exhaust was worth it. Besides, it looks cool. :) Anyway, I've gotta give neuspeed a hand, this thing is crafted great, looks great, sounds great. I've NEVER been a fan of aftermarket exhaust, and this thing is tight. I guess I can safely say that I like it as much as ya'll with the HKS, Greddy, Borla, or Magnaflow (or whatever) like theirs. I'm a satisfied neuspeed customer.

:* (thats the hooker monkey, cause I'm a neuspeed whore ;) )

joneSi

fsugatorbait
09-05-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by joneSi

:* (thats the hooker monkey, cause I'm a neuspeed whore ;) )

joneSi

hahahaha, me too :D :*

Neuspeed front upper strut bar
Neuspeed front sway bushings
Neuspeed X-Brace
Neuspeed rear sway with tie bar combo
Neuspeed short shifter

02SilverSiHB
09-05-2003, 09:04 AM
so is it kind of deep at around 65-75mph while in 5th gear? Deep to the point that it kind of drowns you inside of the car with the sound?

joneSi
09-05-2003, 03:16 PM
Yeah, its not obnoxious, but its loud. Way more than stock. Its more noticable in the low rpms.

Anyway, who can post pics for me when I get 'em?

That is a lot of neuspeed stuf :cool: f ... I need the rear upper strut bar. :* . Maybe the short shifter

joneSi

Brettnyt
09-05-2003, 06:24 PM
I def would love a sound clip and pics!!!!!!!

estebones
09-05-2003, 08:07 PM
If ya' need some one t host the pics and the video let me knowI have plenty of space :cool:

joneSi
09-06-2003, 06:31 AM
What should I use to get the sound clip?? I'd love to post 'em up for ya'll. Its running great.

joneSi

02SilverSiHB
09-06-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by joneSi
What should I use to get the sound clip?? I'd love to post 'em up for ya'll. Its running great.

joneSi
I just took my laptop and bought a mic at best buy. Then recorded it using the windows sound recorder. Kinda ghetto, but it worked. I had to mess with the settings to get the sound quality better before recording. Then mhx hosted them for me.

joneSi
09-06-2003, 08:05 AM
Not a bad idea....I think I have a cheapy mic somewhere....I'll do my best to get the sound clip and lots of pics ASAP. Thanks guys.

joneSi