PDA

View Full Version : Help with front speakers

labelhunter
08-23-2003, 12:12 PM
Well today i took my door off just to see if i can install my new speakers. Well umm i couldnt figure out how to hook up anything really so i decided to put it back together. Well getting the door panel where the tweeter pod is back on was almost imposible. But after alot of cursing and a few beers i got it back together. So my question is how did you wire up your front speakers with the crossover and stuff. thanks.

ssvr6
08-23-2003, 12:46 PM
Check your PM.

Steve

siver-SI
08-24-2003, 06:10 AM
For me in had to get some wire connectors and a set of speeker risers. Then I dissconected the wire speeker and had to test to make sure witch 2 of the 4 were from the head unit. After that I made up my wires to go to my crossover witch I placed in the door right behind the speeker on the flat spot of the sheet metal (make sure to have the window down while doing this because there is not a lot or room the error).

After that I prewired up the the crossover and siliconed the back of the crossover and installed it. Had to clam it for about 10 min for it to hold.

After that I installed the riser for the speeker and set in the speeker and then closed it up.