PDA

View Full Version : exhaust on ebay

4g63dsm
08-24-2003, 01:58 AM
i recently bid on an exhaust on ebay and won, but i couldn't pay for it because shipping costs were to be determined after teh auction ended. so i emailed the seller twice and he hasn't reponded. the insturction say payments must be recived in 10 days of the auction and it has been 5 days since it ended. i am really eager to get the exhaust and pay him. but don't really know what to do. i think his name on ephatch is kadafi anyone know him? or know what i should do???

psylovibe
08-24-2003, 07:27 AM
best thing to do i guess is just wait until you get the s+h cost, so that you may send the money, try emailing him again.Or check the ebay HELp...i herd they also had this Auction Help thing that determines the s+h or something like that but iam not to sure about that.Goodluck

fsugatorbait
08-24-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by 4g63dsm
i recently bid on an exhaust on ebay and won, but i couldn't pay for it because shipping costs were to be determined after teh auction ended. so i emailed the seller twice and he hasn't reponded. the insturction say payments must be recived in 10 days of the auction and it has been 5 days since it ended. i am really eager to get the exhaust and pay him. but don't really know what to do. i think his name on ephatch is kadafi anyone know him? or know what i should do???

If you go back to the auction page there should be be a buyer tool that will allowyou to send an ebay request for the final charges. The seller will then get a request email from ebay notifying him that you are asking for the total amount. HTH

ADAMnQuickCIVIC
08-24-2003, 09:57 AM
You can get the name/phone number of anyone on eBay that you're dealing with, just use that feature and call him.

4g63dsm
08-25-2003, 04:22 PM
how do i get the phone #???

thoughthard
08-25-2003, 04:36 PM
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MemberSearchShow#ContactInfo

4g63dsm
09-02-2003, 12:25 AM
ok it has been like 3 weeks now since i won the auction tried to call him and it was just a voice mail, is there anyway to complaine to ebay about this, i tried looking for a way to contact them and couldn't find it