PDA

View Full Version : Poleposition products "What the HELL"

Silver Bullet
08-25-2003, 09:03 AM
Has anybody else had problems with Poleposition? I ordered a 22mm rear swaybar for my EP. I ordered it in July, I was told it would not be in till 8-8-03. It came in and they said that it was shipped on 8-12-03. Where are they located? I have emailed them 5 times about tracking numbers. They have not responded. Are these guys legite?

DynaSpeed
08-25-2003, 09:37 AM
I have nothing but good feedback on PolePosition.... I've bought a few things from them, and they came through exactly as stated.

BTW - I believe they are in British Columbia, Canada.

Silver Bullet
08-26-2003, 12:52 PM
I have still not received my swaybar or an Email. I can't believe that only one Ephatch member answered this post. Does anybody know where PolePosition is located?

psylovibe
08-26-2003, 12:56 PM
canada

jerky
08-26-2003, 01:04 PM
the reason they are lagging on the rear sway is because they got stiffed on the bushings when their shipment came from japan. they can send you the bar, but that wouldn't do any good without the bushings. i can't speak for why they haven't emailed you back or anything like that, though. too bad you had to hear it from me. i personally like pole, i got my engine damper from them super fast. it was just the rear sway that they have been having problems with as far as i know from my experience with them.

Silver Bullet
08-26-2003, 01:08 PM
It would be cool if they would have just told me, if their is a problem. I just don't know if it has shipped or not. I don't know if it is lost or what.