PDA

View Full Version : Suck ass month....long.

smapzy
08-25-2003, 11:17 AM
At the beginning of this month, I drove my GF to the hospital to get a check up, and then when I came out, I saw my car got a long ass scratch mark at the left rear bumper, so I was like WTF? Right next to my car, there is a beat up 98 Accord (when I mean beat up, I really meant it

NemesisITR
08-25-2003, 11:20 AM
That sucks!!

Use a blow dryer or a heat gun to take off the sticky stuff.

Hope everything turns out well for ya.

IceD out N CALI
08-25-2003, 11:35 AM
what a pisser. when it rains it pours

Whoisray
08-25-2003, 11:39 AM
Yea my SI emblem got jacked also. Yea its weird but I just knew something was missing while driving it and come home and see that the SI is gone. I know how you feel.

beansbear
08-25-2003, 11:41 AM
feel for you man. got my car out of the paint shop and the next 2 days i got one dent on each side. wheee

another $100 to the dent removal guys.

smapzy
08-25-2003, 12:08 PM
I seriously don

!@#$%
08-25-2003, 12:37 PM
i wish there was some way to hook up a tazer to our si emblem.

beansbear
08-25-2003, 12:56 PM
i wanna shoot all those people who ding doors with their !@#$ door!

STP03BlueSI
08-25-2003, 01:23 PM
damn that sucks..i am dealing with my Ep in the shop. and looks to be it will soon be in with the 3rd gear problem.:(

stjhondaparts
08-25-2003, 02:05 PM
I know how that goes, it doesn't matter how careful you are with your car, there is always someone else there to wreck it for you.

I try to park as far away from everyone else as I can to avoid door dings and what do you know, soon as I come back to my car, there is a piece of shit car parked next to me. There's a HUNDRED other spots to park in and they have to park NEXT to me!!!!

bloodzombie
08-25-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by beansbear
i wanna shoot all those people who ding doors with their !@#$ door!

I second this! Is it that hard to stop your door from hitting the brand new car next to you? I had a small dent on my door after less than a week.

02TafWhtSi
08-25-2003, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by stjhondaparts

I try to park as far away from everyone else as I can to avoid door dings and what do you know, soon as I come back to my car, there is a piece of shit car parked next to me. There's a HUNDRED other spots to park in and they have to park NEXT to me!!!!

I throw a fit whenever that happens to me! :mad:

younggotti266
08-25-2003, 04:25 PM
same shit happened to me with the dumb ass police

some guy ran me off the road broke off the sideview mirror on my brothers 99 ex..... i got out of the car and told him shit....told him i had my 4 yr old neice in the back seat and if he felt like a tough guy...he apologized...

I waived down a cop....told him what happened.....

the guy that hit me said he was trying to change lanes and i just sped up......

the cop said no witnesses he can't do anything about it.....cause it's my word against his.....

then i told him that was my lane, doesn't he have to yeild to me...the cops dumb ass couldn't answer....

the guy ended up paying me for the mirror.....

I should of told the cop, "so if i beat the shit out him it would be my word against his"

smapzy
08-25-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by younggotti266

I should of told the cop, "so if i beat the shit out him it would be my word against his"

Basically, I think this is how the cop see the world. If no one see it, they ain't care about it.

BarracksSi
08-25-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by smapzy
Basically, I think this is how the cop see the world. If no one see it, they ain't care about it.

That's because people lie. People will lie and try to weasel their way out of trouble with the cops. I can't imagine trusting anybody's word if I were a cop and had to deal with that crap every day.

If there's ONE THING that I can't stand -- one thing that makes me want to break somebody's face -- it's lying. A person has to make a conscious choice to deceive someone else in order to lie. That's not simply disrespectful, it shows totally zero respect. I can't begin to imagine how anyone could really do that and be satisfied with themselves.

I'm no saint in many ways (none of YOU will ever hear about them.. lol), but one thing I never do is lie. If I do something wrong, I'll own up to it.

f1fever
08-25-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by smapzy

Sorry to hear about that suck ass accident...

To make you feel better, my EP was in a perfect condition. Until 1 day I drop by a local supermarket to pick up some meat for my GF's family... In just 1/2 hour, when I came out of the supermarket, I saw 3 scartches on my car.... :mad:

First one is on top of my front bumper, yes you heard me right, is on top. Must be hit by some stupid SUV driver (we got shit load of those driver in Toronto) by trying to back up for the parking space.

Then 2 fucking scartches on the rear bumper, 1 in the middle, 1 in the corner...

As regarding the cops, they are usually pretty good at asuming things, for example: "your muffler is illegal!" "Why!? Because I think so!!"
I am actually surprise that the cop didn't give you a ticket for making him work :p

Cheer up man, shit happens.

civicSIracer
08-25-2003, 06:37 PM
that sucks man.. i dont think i could live without my Si emblem:angel:

smapzy
08-28-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by civicSIracer
that sucks man.. i dont think i could live without my Si emblem:angel:

Just went to the dealer and special ordered the Si emblem for $17, that's a DVD right there!!!!!!:'( anyway you guys are right, shit do happened...but I just did't expcet it to happen twice within a month....