PDA

View Full Version : F#@k Goodson Honda North of Houston

EKON
08-26-2003, 06:46 AM
I just found out last night that one of my lugs is strip almost to the rotor, and that one of my tires is worn from a bad alignment........FUCK......I'm so pissed. I take my car to the dealer thinking that they will treat my car right and what do I get....SCREWED.....thats what. To top it all off they fucking charge me $100 more than my normal dealer for the same service. This isn't the first fuck up, a few years ago I go in for an oil change and leave with a white cloud of smoke coming out of my exhaust, and my car would shift up and down. So now I have to take my car in to the dealer to get that shit fixed.

FUCK I'M SO PISSED!!!!!!!!:mad:

I recommend that no one take their cars to Goodson Honda North of Houston.:mad:

Tenacious G
08-26-2003, 08:03 AM
that's where i bought my EP. i've had one bad experience with the service dept. but i've since been dealing with Dee Johnson and she's been super helpful.

so was goodson north the ones who did the alignment? if so, or even if not, what was the service you had done for $100 more than you normally are charged? are you not still under warranty or was this a checkup?

EKON
08-26-2003, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Tenacious G
so was goodson north the ones who did the alignment? if so, or even if not, what was the service you had done for $100 more than you normally are charged? are you not still under warranty or was this a checkup?

Yes they did the alignment, and the service was for the 15000mile checkup + all 4 tires balanced and alignment $350+. I just went to Gillman on Friday, and they charged me $225 for the 20000mile checkup with balance and rotation included. I just don't get it. I also told the guy at Goodson that I wanted everything done right, because of my previous experience, and he said "I promise you that doesn't happen with my crew".....Bullshit.:mad:

Sorry for the misprint, no alignment was done this time. I don't think it cost $125 for the alignment though.