PDA

View Full Version : Help Please! Broke something and I don't know the part number...

oogy-boogy
08-26-2003, 10:57 AM
I'm officially a dumb ass. I was putting in my Injen CAI and accidentally pulled on the small ID tubing for the intake that comes from under the plastic i-vtec cover. Needless to say, I broke the black plastic nipple that the tube goes onto.

http://www.k-series.com/Images/Tech/EP_INJEN_CAI/EP_Injen_CAI-3.jpg

It's off of the black rubber tube directly below the green knob.

Anyone have a schematic?

Thanks everyone,
Mel
:o

2QK4U ALLWAYS
08-26-2003, 11:00 AM
sorry to hear that my daelr broke it, it was on back order for 2 months and was around the 100 buck cad.
good luck

oogy-boogy
08-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Holy crapholes! I guess my super glue and zip ties will have to do for a few weeks.........I'm such a jackass........:(

ConeCrazy02
08-26-2003, 11:14 AM
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/

look for parts for your car

I think they parts you need is under RESONATOR CHAMBER

oogy-boogy
08-26-2003, 12:07 PM
Hmmm.....I checked and It's not what I need. Thanks for the link to the site though.

Legrrr
09-02-2003, 05:33 AM
I has the same misfortune with my EP though it would have helped if honda didnt use superglue. I dont know the part number off hand but the part you are talking about is a vacume sensor but honda doesnt sell the part seprate of the water center. It costs about 85 bucks but you might be able to swing a discount for not needing the whole part. If you really need the number i can try and find the receipt.

oogy-boogy
09-02-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Legrrr
I has the same misfortune with my EP though it would have helped if honda didnt use superglue. I dont know the part number off hand but the part you are talking about is a vacume sensor but honda doesnt sell the part seprate of the water center. It costs about 85 bucks but you might be able to swing a discount for not needing the whole part. If you really need the number i can try and find the receipt.

If you could find the part number I would really appreciate it. I called the dealer and even supplied a Pic and they can't figure out what I'm talking about.

Legrrr
09-03-2003, 04:12 PM
And here is the magic number; 19350-PRB-A00. Takes about two hours to replace and you need to drain the coolant, pain in the butt.