PDA

View Full Version : I think i broke my suspension...

Holy SHIRT
09-01-2002, 11:33 AM
ok, i put ground controls in....little complication due to axles popping off for no reason, and tie rod not moving for shit. anyway, so everything's in, and everything's tight, but when i make turns it feels like my power steering isn't the same, the wheel just doesn't move back unless i put effort into it (im not lazy, it's jus weird)....alignment is really messed i think, but i kno this has something to do with the tie rods. anybody have this problem? oh, and i dropped it about 4 threads from the bottom......so i dunno if that helps.....but yah, help me

fishboy
09-01-2002, 12:28 PM
my steering felt like crap after i got my GCs put in. my car would veer hard sometimes and it was noisy. make sure your coilovers are even in the front and in the back, that is what i did. i evened it out after i got my rims and even lowered it a bit more and my steering improved alot. it feels almost as smooth as it did when it was stock, so i'm cool with it. i haven't even gotten an alignment, i probably won't for a while either because my car feels good to me.