PDA

View Full Version : Got my car fixed, almost.

BSEVEER
08-29-2003, 09:54 AM
Well, I took my car in yesterday for a couple of things. First, my SRS light was on because of a faulty seatbelt buckle. They replaced the buckle and no more SRS light. They were aslo supposed to replace my drivers side door panel because they scratched it when they restitched my steering wheel. The new door panel was damaged durring shipping so I'll have to wait for another one, oh well. I have had a popping/creaking sound comming from that door so I told them to look at it while they had it appart. All they did was lube the latch with some white grease and the noise is gone. I know several other people here have complained of similar noises comming from their door, maybe it just needs some lube. Anyway, I'm really happy to have a pop/creak free EP:D and no SRS light. Only thing left is that door panel. I'm not even sure they scratched it to begin with but they're replacing it.:D

Peking
08-29-2003, 10:03 AM
Sweet... Good to see they are willing to fix or replace, hopefully without to much trouble on your part.

BlasTech
08-29-2003, 10:35 AM
I had a real bad spin out at my last auto-x event, and my door has not made a peep since then...

knock on wood.:o

Dunrick
08-29-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by BlasTech
I had a real bad spin out at my last auto-x event, and my door has not made a peep since then...

knock on wood.:o

ha thats awsome. I gotta try that.